• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features [New Feature] Have friends

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Summary
Add an ingame friend system.

Description
Add some friends you can help without being close to them. Of course, with a limited number, like 10 or 20. Not like a fellowship, but just some people you can trust in.

Motivation
Will enhance player interaction, will make it more fun for our players to play the game together with their friends, also when they are in different fellowships.

Possible downsides
Could make the "need" for a fellowship less important.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Since alot of people who start playing this game want to play with their friends, it would be nice if they could actually do that ;)

DeletedUser

+1 This would solve the current problem with trading .. or the lack thereof.

DeletedUser

no friends, no guild, no update ... that's the way you've to go.

DeletedUser

It's just a Beta, and a closed one, so i look like more an Alpha for me.

I'm sure they'll keep some ideas in mind.

Don't be so négative :)

DeletedUser

This is generally a good idea. But actually we are testing game core features and not the social features. I think in the future/release this is a very good idea and a must have for a multiplayer based browsergame.
We are now in an early beta and nobody of us normal users know the planned release date. This date can be many, many months in the future.

DeletedUser231

We are testing all the features, social aspect is just one of them. Actually the social aspect is HUGE in this game due to the helping out of each others discovered villages. So you are Very wrong, the social aspect is rather important.

+1 Very good idea.

DeletedUser

We are testing all the features, social aspect is just one of them.

Yes yes, I think it make no sence to implement social things, when the game itself don`t works. So, if Innogames have time to implement social things and the game make fun, so run run run :D
I don`t say that is a bad idea. It is a very good idea, but the game itself must run with fun. I like to have a chat or can help others and for me it is very importend. It is a disagreement that I don`t want it. I always say, that my english is not good enought to say what I want :D

So very shortly:
I support it!

DeletedUser283

considering the current status of neighbourhoods, creating a very incomfortable imbalance between players, I think this suggestion is what this game needs

DeletedUser118

But we already have fellows, why do we need friends as an extra group too?