• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Move and cancel construction not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1513

Game version: __ v1.13.6-(eb1ef50) (2016-08-23 8:16)
Game world: __beta
Browser + version: __chrome
Flash Player version: __X
Operating System: __Win10
Screen resolution: __X
Account name: __Jouchka
Humans or Elves: __elves

Reproducibility: __5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ I'm upgrading a residence, I want to cancel that upgrade to upgrade something else
__Since the previous level of the residence has a different shape it indicated Move and cancel construction.
__ After clicking this you can move the residence, but although the area is large enough it is not able to place it. Probably it is related that the positioner is not taking into account that the area that gets freed by cancelling the construction is also a valid area to place the residence.
This game is all about using the area in the most optimum way, so noone has extra space for workaround on bugs like this.
If I moved the residence one place and then can cancelled the upgrade it was working.(without the need of moving teh residence), but you don't have always the space to move the residence first.

Expected situation:
__ It shall be possible to cancel the upgrade and move the house if the place is available
__

Reproduction Steps
__upgrade a residence (or probably any other building)
2. __make sure if you cancel it that you have to select the cancel and move
3. __then cancel the upgrade
4. __and see taht you cannot put on the same place where the residence was located
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Attachments

• cancel upgrade failure start.png
    cancel upgrade failure start.png
    389.2 KB · Views: 138
  • cancel upgrade failure.png
    cancel upgrade failure.png
    557.4 KB · Views: 122

DeletedUser1513

I think this issue is related to the fact that era to move is the same as which is occupied by the residence to be upgraded.
I'm sure I can easily reproduce it! I tried it already a couple of times!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1513

I was able to reproduce it also, when I posted my bug report.
Unfortunately they prefer to postpone this kind of things instead of solving it, because they know that most people don't have the opportunity to check it after they indicate that they didn't try hard enough to reproduce it.

Status
Not open for further replies.