• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Missing event key

Game version= v1.112-beta.6-(ef8f90c) (2020-08-20 08:28) HTML5 Yes

Game world: beta

Browser/IOS/Android + version:+ chrome browser

Operating System or Mobile Device: w10 64 bit

Screen resolution: 1920.x1080

Account name: custardhater

Humans or Elves:= elves

Reproducibility: 4/5 = happens often, but not always;

Current situation:

__Event key is not visible to collect after receiving notification . “a golden key has appreared at the city outskirts”

__

Expected situation:

__ Event key should be visible when notification is received “a golden key has appreared at the city outskirts”

__

Reproduction Steps

1.go to world map

2.go back to town. Receive the notification. “a golden key has appreared at the city outskirts” No key visible to collect

I think this is related to the html problem of city outskirts not showing up. I swapped to flash and reloaded and keys were visible.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    345.8 KB · Views: 118
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    302.7 KB · Views: 133
  • 3JPG.JPG
    3JPG.JPG
    258.3 KB · Views: 130
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    315.4 KB · Views: 113

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
you didn't post a picture of your whole outskirts tho, we need to see the mountains as well. Im thinking the one you can't find spawned there, and you weren't looking there in the first place.
(On some fansite you can see all the locations a random can appears)

You are correct. I did not post one of the mountains because there is not an issue of the town disappearing there.I can post you one now but that's no good is it??

I can assure you I checked there and around my city multiple times. I went out to the main map and back in multiple times and looked all around. I'm an experienced event player and know to check the mountain when there is a hiding key.
The issue is related to missing city outskirts in HTML and zoom mode. The bug is obscuring the left hand and lower edges of the city. That's why I posted those pics, to show the edges missing of my city. You can see from the pics that some of my city is not showing up.
The keys (2 of them) which I could not see in HTML mode were on the outer left hand side of the city, They could be seen when I swapped to flash mode.

Last edited:

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
the zoom issue which probably caused this effect should be fixed now, can you see if you still have this issue or if its resolved by the fix of the other zoom bug?

Last edited: