1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Contact(ed) support Main prize is gone

Discussion in 'Archive: Bugs and Errors' started by chaosqueen65, Feb 11, 2019.

1. chaosqueen65

chaosqueen65 Member

After having read the release notes, I will post the bug again.
    First and second price were switched. I had the wishing well before. Now the part of the Carnival set is gone. There will be no chance to get it again. This should be a bug :)

2. Heymrdiedier

Heymrdiedier Well-Known Member

after having read the release notes, you should realise its not a bug, but something that was done intentionally?

the fact that you cant get a prize anymore now is a valid concern, but wouldnt call that a bug. maybe support is allowed to switch the reward for you afterwards, but i wouldnt count on it, since this is beta :(

3. Marindor

Marindor
    Community Manager
    Elvenar Team

This is indeed an intended change. Unfortunately this can mean that you won't be able to acquire the building anymore. This feedback is forwarded, but we can't change that for you, sorry.

4. Amy Steele

Amy Steele
    Ex-Team Member

Hi folks!
    Having forwarded this feedback, it's now possible for us to switch the prize for you if you were affected. Please see this announcement for futher details