1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a more serious FS

Discussion in 'Members seeking Fellowships' started by SoggyShorts, May 26, 2017.

1. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Well-Known Member

I'm very active, and am looking for a FS that is too.
    I'm looking for a some minimum requirement for tournaments and visits (I have no problem doing my share of what's needed for a blueprint, and can do visits daily)
    700% boost in planks, silk, gems.
    Working on the last few techs in chapter 7

Alcaro likes this.
  2. Flabbes

Flabbes Well-Known Member

Hey Soggs, maybe you consider my actual FS.
    To be honest, not much talk in chat, but at least we get usually the 7th chest every week ;)

3. Arayla

Arayla Well-Known Member

Hi Soggy - did you look at Just4Fun? They appear to have an opening and they talk about playing the tournament. Amice just went there.

(Although their name doesn't make them sound like a serious FS, they are ranked 25th.)

4. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Well-Known Member

It doesn't look like you have any open spots

From what I hear they're only reaching 4-5chests:(

5. Flabbes

Flabbes Well-Known Member

Oh the slot was just filled, but it shouldn't be a problem to make one for you, just drop a line to our responsibles ;)

6. zilyana

zilyana New Member

Not sure about the beta but i am in the Just4Fun on EN3 and they get 10 chests every week without fail. A little sad to see a sister FS doing poorly on here!