• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Looking for a more serious FS

SoggyShorts

I'm very active, and am looking for a FS that is too.
I'm looking for a some minimum requirement for tournaments and visits (I have no problem doing my share of what's needed for a blueprint, and can do visits daily)
700% boost in planks, silk, gems.
Working on the last few techs in chapter 7

DeletedUser1777

Hey Soggs, maybe you consider my actual FS.
To be honest, not much talk in chat, but at least we get usually the 7th chest every week ;)

Arayla

Hi Soggy - did you look at Just4Fun? They appear to have an opening and they talk about playing the tournament. Amice just went there.

(Although their name doesn't make them sound like a serious FS, they are ranked 25th.)

SoggyShorts

Hey Soggs, maybe you consider my actual FS.
To be honest, not much talk in chat, but at least we get usually the 7th chest every week ;)
It doesn't look like you have any open spots

Hi Soggy - did you look at Just4Fun? They appear to have an opening and they talk about playing the tournament. Amice just went there.

(Although their name doesn't make them sound like a serious FS, they are ranked 25th.)
From what I hear they're only reaching 4-5chests:(

DeletedUser2235

Not sure about the beta but i am in the Just4Fun on EN3 and they get 10 chests every week without fail. A little sad to see a sister FS doing poorly on here!