• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Let's talk about workshops

DeletedUser205

IMHO (to lazy to take the calculator or make excelsheets) - I got more boni out of the sidequests, when I was on the "4k supplies for 75k coins"-stage.
The reason could be, that the number of manufactories, workshops etc. with their output had better matched.
Now I have mostly "overproduction" that must be collected without a sidequest (or the sidequest is hanging hours and waiting for the rest)

I'm conservative and grieve for the good old times, when the buildings had nicer colors and the sidequest did match better.
And not to forget, when the enemies had this cute little squats which I now would brush away easyly. But ... gone and never come back :oops:

DeletedUser108

It depends on where you are in the research tree, and how many provinces you conquered.

I need to collect 4k supplies for 75k coins which is easy, earning me millions a day. The other quest is to collect 40k coins for 8k supplies. All i need to do is help 4 neighbours for 40k coins and i'm done. I can easily collect over a 100k supplies by doing that.

I'm currently researching superior armory. I have 77 provinces cleared.

That can't be right. I am researching superior armories right now, too. But I have to collect 5000 Supplies for 100k Coins and to collect 50k Coins for 10000 Supplies. And by the way... I completed only 58 provinces. So it must be something else.

DeletedUser58

Nosferatu is Human, you're an Elf. That may play a role as well. :)

DeletedUser442

I have no repeatable quests. I had 6 Workshops and was doing fine, but now with the second layer of goods factories I feel the need to add more. I struggle to get the supplies that I need. I have culture points, but they are too little comparison to what I have build so far. For now, I have sort of decided to skip the culture points, although I appreciate the help I get from my 4 neighbors that are active. I haven't payed attention to if the culture points effect the amount of supplies produced. I am more aimed at building the city and make it as woodland like as I can. Letting it breathe nature as much as possible. The amount of supplies I gained by some of the quests are quite welcome. From my point of few, do not tinker with the quest rewards.

DeletedUser

I think the upgrade to level three workshop costs to many coins

DeletedUser

If you already think that is hard, wait for barrakcs level 4 and after that. Than you will get an heartattack because of the shock.

DeletedUser

I think it is to much for a level 3 you would need 7 residencies level 4 for 6.5 hours to get enough coins for a level 3 building

DeletedUser967

I agree with Drialik. It's good balanced you should think on beginnig stage of game WHAT is your priority - if you need money for upgrading MAKE new residences to lvl 4 etc.
I started with build few residences and firstly upgrade them to lvl 4 where workshops I had only 2lvl. Now when I have all residences lvl4 I can upgrade all my workshops without any problems. 14000 coins it is not much but if you think so what you think about 63400coins for 5lvl of main hall?:p

I don't know how this looks in later game but in my actually stage I don't need supply that much as like coins. I think it's prioryty - not supply.

DeletedUser

I have to think of a Dutch song my dad likes to sing. It's a horrible music, but it has one good part.

DeletedUser326

I think the upgrade to level three workshop costs to many coins
Its not to much.
Hence its not the thing you are upgrading Workshops until lvl 100. It has an end with upgrading. And 140k coins are not that much i think - i make 2 million a day as a middle value atm.

DeletedUser

'We gaan daar waar de zon ons meebrengt.' Of Diggy Dex I think. I thought of because I like to improvise.

DeletedUser252

It's a horrible music
Yes it is! :p

I trade all my coins and supplies into the goods I need, for techtree and quest, but can't trade on the market.
scrolls are such things, and I need a lot of scrolls!!! Nobodody in my neighborhood is selling scrolls, so I have to trade with the wholetrader

DeletedUser

Yes it is! :p

I trade all my coins and supplies into the goods I need, for techtree and quest, but can't trade on the market.
scrolls are such things, and I need a lot of scrolls!!! Nobodody in my neighborhood is selling scrolls, so I have to trade with the wholetrader

I think you need to expand more on the map ...i was also stuck with a similar problem (i think you know and have answered about my another thread being stuck on the map) ... suddenly one day as I was taking over a few provinces i could see some tier 2 trades being offered on the trader and they were not from discovered neighbors neither from someone i could see easily ... I searched for them on the map and found them 2 -3 layers far away from me (had to really take an effort to search them on the map to locate them ) ...So i started moving on the map towards them ...all those names who I could see trading in the goods i need ...still another 3 more to reach ...but at the moment got 1 neighbor for each tier2 goods that i dont have boost for and I am able to survive for the time being ... the moment i reach them I send them a message with a deal informing them I have discovered them and will help them if they need anytime my goods they can ask and vice-versa ... One of them has not yet reached me so that player cannot take my trades but i can always take his trade and help him without the trader fee ...works for me till now and i have reached tier3 goods research now ...

Anyways coming back to the main topic of this thread ...I have been having only 5 workshops - leveled up to 8 (the max i can reach at the moment) and 19 residences (10 @ level 8 and 9 @ level 7) and have never run out of the supplies & coins till date ... But i have always been playing this game maintaining the maximum 170% culture bonus till now ( was maintaining 200% before the recent update) ...never gone below that even once and my 5 workshops / 19 residences are quite sufficient for me ... Not sure how it will be as i advance in the game... i will keep trying my best to maintain the maximum bonus level ...

DeletedUser967

I have 13xResidence 4lvl and 10xWorkshop 4lvl and never complain about no money or supply. I make ( if I need ) new culture buildings + streets and always have 170% culture.
I can reduce thats for other buildings and I will not be afraid of coins/supply too, finishing right quests for actually production/fights and you can never be afraid as like me :D