• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Let's talk about workshops

DeletedUser

I'm also short on supplies now, after clearing out all the range-5 provinces and reaching the Mysterious Cyclone.

DeletedUser

Level8, 9 and 10 workshops and always come up short, even with 12 of them

DeletedUser967

I have 12 Workshops and 15 Residences, everyday I do quest with Gain supply before picked up that - 1 workshop = 1 quest. The same with gold 1residence = 1 quest to gain coins. It is only ~10minutes for clicking and then quest + production is practicaly full of my storages, I can produce few supply per 15minutes pick up coins after 15minutes and free space is null.
And everyday I have full storages of supply and coins, now I have no place for more of them and do not have more place for new buildings so....now new productions will be lost.

Maybe this is the issue stage of the game and on my stage it is easy to do but I think supply is no problem to gain really much if you make quests with production. Today in my quests was replace for new quests 500supply now is 2000supply etc Maybe now things will change - I don;t know :p

DeletedUser118

I dunno your current level but maybe you should consider tearing down some of your workshops and build something else instead.

DeletedUser326

I have 8 Workshops lvl 10.
15 Min production gives me 1360 supplies. Thats about 4000 an hour accounting lost time from finishing and Setting up new production cycles. I don't watch the game the whole time.

Regarding 4k supplies incoming per hour while i can be only (about 4h in the evening) thats about 30k supplies adding the rest of 3 and 9h production cycles a day.
And then you get thousands of additional supplies from repeatable quests and neighbourly help.
When i substract the needed supplies in the same time i end up with +- 0 a day. But thats only while constantly upgrading buildings. There will be time you don't upgrade anything and you make a big plus from Workshops alone.

Example of my whole supplie income:

about 30k from Workshops - - - i currently upgrade Workshops to 11 which virtually doubles their output
about 18k from "gain 1000 goods" quest (i finish it at least 12 times a day getting 1,5k supplies per finish)
about 10k from "upgrade 3 buildings" quest - when it doesn't bug
about 5k from neighbourly help - i get only help from 4 Players so i get only 4x1320 by returning the favor.

Thats a total of Minimum 63k supplies a day which i impossibly can spend without using the wholesaler or negotiation (which is impossible due missing goods).

DeletedUser

I have better things to do with my life than click through 10+ workshops every 15 minutes

DeletedUser326

I have better things to do with my life than click through 10+ workshops every 15 minutes
Then ist your choice ;) Game design of all Browsergames is activity or cash. Or better to say: Play for it or pay for it. You can't think that you can get the same effect by logging in 2 times a day for 10 minutes as someone who is online half the day.

At evening i do my work and other things and on second Monitor runs elvenar - so i can do 15 min productions or sometimes only 1h cycles - depends on how much is to do. At work i have a break at 9 and 12 so it fits good for three 3h cycles.
When i know i have really Little time i start 1day cycles but would never complain that i gain not even a quarter of that i gain normally. I'm happy that i get anything while being inactive the whole day or 2.

But thats a matter of own thinking or better to say of the thinking of most of our timeline today.
I would be glad when i could do all 3 of my Hobbies. But theres not the time nor the Money to do all three so i'm happy i can do one Hobby the whole week and the other two every once in a while.

The only Thing you "lose" is time - it will take a bit longer until you reach the end - but you will reach it.