• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Knowledge Sharing Fellowship Perks

Bor de Wolf 1965

Just found an other small inconvenience with the perks.
The FS I am in has the share KP perk activated so I would be allowed to put 1kp a day in to someone else his or her wonder.
But I am still on the researching part of the T1 factory so I am way out of even placing a wonder or donating to it.
Maybe it would be better to just gray it out if people can not take part in it.

ekarat

Just found an other small inconvenience with the perks.
The FS I am in has the share KP perk activated so I would be allowed to put 1kp a day in to someone else his or her wonder.
But I am still on the researching part of the T1 factory so I am way out of even placing a wonder or donating to it.
Maybe it would be better to just gray it out if people can not take part in it.

What happens if you try donating?

csari

Hi!
I would like to ask how reward points live in reward boxes up to levels 1-10? This aggregation of data would be a great help in what we should spend our collected points on sooner.
Thanks if anyone can help me with this.

Skillpowers

I’m interested in the rewards of championship crates and tower crates. The Knowledge Point is evident that 1 level = 1 KP.
tourney perk is just that you can save up points that between 2 chests in tournement and they go into the archive.

csari

I have another question. Would you help me know what the reward point levels are for opening the chest in the Championship and the Tower?
Example: Level 4 Champions Box = 300K Reward Points.
Thanks!

Bor de Wolf 1965

Every perk you level up will increase with 50.000 points.
At the same time, the other perks level up will increase with 25.000 points

[edit]
I will try to explain better.
Every line just 1 perk will go 1 level up and that will be shown in bold.
So what your situation about the perk status in your FS is will be different as to the example.
if you start of by levelling 1 perk to level 5 that one requires 350k and the others still requires 225k
upgradeperk 1next needsperk 2next needsperk 3next needsperk 4next needs
start0100k0100k0100k0100k
11150k0125k0125k0125k
22200k0150k0150k0150k
32225k1200k0175k0175k
42250k2250k0200k0200k
53300k2275k0225k0225k
64350k2300k0250k0250k
74375k2325k0275k1300k

Last edited:

Karvest

next perk upgrade cost = (current_FS_level + current_perk_level) * 25K
for example on screenshot: next level of knowledge sharing costs (13+8)*25K=525K
1643447513639.png

edeba

A well functioning FS is coming to the end of anymore '''real" rewards from the perks. If you get gold on the spire weekly, that perk isn't useful. It seems to me that with say 6 levels on the tournament archive you can do a push to make a jump for any possible difference to the next chest if you go above your archive. 10 kp is the maximum on the knowledge sharing. So that would be FS level 17 and there isn't any more real goals from the perks.

In general, people do NH most days so there might be a small benefit from 1 or 2 advanced help perks, it really doesn't help much. It only increases the time, which does little to help get back to a regular time if you were delayed. We need to see the NH perk shorten the time between FS visits as well as lengthen so it is useful to a FS that does well with daily visits. It doesn't need to be huge, just 15 to 20 minutes per level would make that perk more appealing.

Prueba2

@Marindor , please, some feedback on the Fellowship Perks developing status.
It was stated that new Perks would be added in the future, is the Team already working on it (even as pre-alpha) or is it not there yet (maybe due to be focused on other new features (Cauldron?))?

CrazyWizard

@Marindor , please, some feedback on the Fellowship Perks developing status.
It was stated that new Perks would be added in the future, is the Team already working on it (even as pre-alpha) or is it not there yet (maybe due to be focused on other new features (Cauldron?))?
Were are not even close to maxing out the current ones. plenty of time left

Prueba2

Were are not even close to maxing out the current ones. plenty of time left
I would dare to say that most FS are half way there, and left perk levels are for filler (increase Archives farther that would ever be used, return NHelp after more than 2 days?, ...)

Last edited:

CrazyWizard

I would dare to say that most FS are half way there, and left perk levels are for filler (increase Archives farther that would ever be used, return NHelp after more than 2 days?, ...)
...or maxing out the only useful one, was done ages ago :p
Just because you do not like the power doesnt mean there need to be introduced new ons.

If I look at wonders, we only got an extension from 10 to 15 levels when many people had maxed there wonderd (long long time ago)

Even if we are almost halfway in levels we are still quite far away in getting them all. the required point for the next level increase quite stongly

Prueba2

Just because you do not like the power doesnt mean there need to be introduced new ones.
[...]
According to that, the same could be aplied to events or chapters, then no need for new ones?
I think that focus more than on like or dislike (in which case it should be amended rather than added new ones), should be novelty or stagnation, thus the need of new regular features.
Perks provided an incentive (reward) for Fellowship work as a Team and increase participation in Team Events.
When this incentive is lost, because new rewards provide nothing, that interest participation increase is also lost.

For example, let us pick one random FS, with 17 Perk levels.
1657446951859.png

Probably 1 level in NH, and 8-10 in Tournament Archive (18-19 chest weekly) and 6-8 in Spire Archive (Gold weekly).
What does a new Perk level provide them?
  1. 1 KP daily more? Probably they get already plenty with Tournament.
  2. Tournament Archive increase? Only if not already 10, and only to get a bit more often that 19th Chest.
  3. Spire Archive increase? Only for Ranking as already getting Gold.
  4. NH return time increase? Only profit if not helping back in 27 hours...
It does not seem a lot...

[...]
If I look at wonders, we only got an extension from 10 to 15 levels when many people had maxed their wonders (long long time ago)
[...]
Been there, Done it.

[...] Even if we are almost halfway in levels we are still quite far away in getting them all. the required point for the next level increase quite stongly
Space will always be an issue and if the requirement was that all players (or most) have all Wondes maxed, then I doubt we would ever get any max level extension.

EDIT: By the way, @CrazyWizard , I appreaciate your reasoning and this is not intendend as a confrontation, neither as attempt to persuade you.

Last edited:

CrazyWizard

According to that, the same could be aplied to events or chapters, then no need for new ones?
Yes new chapters arent released untill enough players have reached the end. we had chapter delays for exactly that reason.

Events? whats your point in that? that argument makes no sense at all.
For example, let us pick one random FS, with 17 Perk levels.
View attachment 10165
Probably 1 level in NH, and 8-10 in Tournament Archive (18-19 chest weekly) and 6-8 in Spire Archive (Gold weekly).
What does a new Perk level provide them?
  1. 1 KP daily more? Probably they get already plenty with Tournament.
  2. Tournament Archive increase? Only if not already 10, and only to get a bit more often that 19th Chest.
  3. Spire Archive increase? Only for Ranking as already getting Gold.
  4. NH return time increase? Only profit if not helping back in 27 hours...
I dont get your point, there are still 22 levels left to gain which is another year and half or so as gaining them becomes slower and slower.
Again just because you do not like a perk doesnt mean you can ignore it.