• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

How many provinces you have done

DeletedUser867

• Go to your Main Hall and click on the Relics tab
  • Add up your relics, then divide by eight to get the number of provinces

DeletedUser

done that, but I have several unfinished ones due to the Quests.... so it might be even more than 190 started

DeletedUser778

Or just open the buildings menu, go to the expansion tab, hover with the mouse over province expansions and read how many provinces you have cleared ;)

Edit: 195 and tomorrow my scout is finished so the next expansion for 198 provinces comes closer yay :D

DeletedUser1075

I have 25 expansions on my city, representing 141 provinces cleared. I still have 13 expansions to go. I have completed the tech tree, which means expansions must all be obtained through province clearing. So I need to clear 249-141 (well, 142 as of today) =107 additional provinces. It is now taking me 17h to scout a province, and that time frame will go up, so I will not be able to complete my city for at least another 4 months, likely longer.

That is a bit slow for me - in fact, there was one other point in the game where I couldn't run my manufactories or build anything because I was waiting for an expansion so I could add culture points. I got stuck. I think Elvenar may want to consider either another scout research in the tree, to shorten the scouting time, or an expansion reward in a quest that is infrequent but gives some relief/hope for this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser778

A little more expansions from the techtree, and/or faster/more scouts would be nice, but I don't think they will change much, because impatience is a good source of income ;)
I bought 5 expansions and a hut upgrade and I still need one expansion.
I completed the tree june 24 with 132 completed provinces and 19 encounters done and right now i have 199 provinces done (i scouted to the borders a lot (up to 50h+ scouting times) and not in circles, so with circular scouting it would be probably a lot more though)

DeletedUser246

I stopped to explore the provinces so had all released expansions, tech tree done , and all the released expansions.

nJAu6Dc.png

Instead I started to gather goods. Now I have this amount below.
V7HVTzw.png

I can say, i'm ready for new stuff. More than 10k troops at each single units (Barbs, Archers and Hounds)
5k Palads and 2340 Priests...

I stopped fighting 'cause I would lose points doing it.

DeletedUser590

Edit : 202 provinces
It is no longer possible for me to fight, except maybe on "Crystal" provinces.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser594

Don't know how many? Don't see no point as there is no Techtree nor Expansion of
my city it seems to be a bit of waste to continue as I don't trust Inno to follow up with
whatever bonus one is to get by continuing! From what I can see, there doesn't seem
to be anything forthcoming!!? In FOE they're introducing old Bugs from 4 years ago!
Think they lost it! Just trying to flogg a few more diamonds! Another reminder is that
Android FOE has still no Mail System! I left that game back in March and Players still
Asking for it! Can't be very nice to be a Moderator trying to think up excuses for all this!
And that without getting paid for it!!:rolleyes:

DeletedUser967

A few days ago before started negotiate in provinces I had ~50k more than you on this screen, now after negotiate with ~15provinces I still have 90k+ first and second goods and ~50k of third goods.

I play with 100-125% culture... Next reason why I laught at people whos think that culture is first step to success :) - and I still upgrading and make new army.

I have just 114 provinces :( - 3/4 of them from negotiate, fight is boring for me here :p

DeletedUser408

well i am up to 114 cleared and have stopped there till new content comes, I've scout the next ring so its available to go pretty quick. So just training army up adn collecting goods is all i can do and Motivate Followship daily

DeletedUser246

If u're stucked at the finish of your tech tree, u can now preserve yours battle KP's, instead losing them when reach 10/10.

cXVCWJV.png

DeletedUser967

well i am up to 114 cleared and have stopped there till new content comes, I've scout the next ring so its available to go pretty quick. So just training army up adn collecting goods is all i can do and Motivate Followship daily
Me too, that doesn't make sense when we have nothing to do with KP's right now. :)
Of course we can collect more than 10KP's now but for what if nothing to do with them? I have 155/10 ...

DeletedUser1345

I have done 155. I have a couple of city expansion researches, so I am just waiting for the kp that come hourly and holding the ones the provinces offer, until my tech tree is totally filled.
The battles are for the most part possible, scouting in advance, and often with one or two false starts. Often with heavy losses, but with 20 hours or so for scouting times, not a big issue. The real trouble is with the magical goods provinces. If I am dealing with 6 - 8 enemy units of four different unit types, I just bribe my way out without even checking out the terrain.

DeletedUser283

Me too, that doesn't make sense when we have nothing to do with KP's right now. :)
Of course we can collect more than 10KP's now but for what if nothing to do with them? I have 155/10 ...

yes, we accumulate KPs until newer content comes
then we will spend those KPs and thus rush through these new researches until we reach the newer end of the tech tree, where we will be back to same old, same old :D
it seems that devs did not realize this : we started the game way ahead players on localised servers, so we are readier for whatever comes next;
and delaying new content only makes the beta server lose players, lose beta-testers ...