• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered How many offers you can see in your trader?

DeletedUser

It seems to me, that your boosts are determined by the place you're postioned at the worldmap, look at your boosted goods and compare them to your surrounding 6 provinces, related provinces should show a regular pattern, as they do for me.

DeletedUser347

I agree with methusu.
Pattern for boostet goods (b=boosted, x=none) o = Position
..... b........
.. x o x ..
.. b o b ..
..... x .......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108

it is random, which boost you get, isn't it?

my next boost will be crystal, a sought-after good too.

how come, that so many players have gotten steel-boost?

is there anybody, who has marble-boost and problems to sell?

You have a boost for the goods which are in the hex nort, south-west and south-east of your city. But it's still random since you can't do anything about it, where your city was settled at the map.

Yes, I have marble-boost and got 10.000 marble, since everybody in my neighbourhood has marble ;)

DeletedUser

I desparetely want to change my trader.:(
Everybody sells steel, nobody planks or marble

And my boosted good is...tadaaa ....steel

DeletedUser108

Imagine a guild system where we all can start trading over great distance. Hopefully this doesn't stay a dream :D

DeletedUser236

Imagine a guild system where we all can start trading over great distance. Hopefully this doesn't stay a dream :D

That would compensate my not trading/inactive neighbors for sure! Can't wait for something like that to happen!

DeletedUser

I'm dreaming of a chat channel only for trading, and direct trade between players

DeletedUser95

wish the neighbor trade's expand little more, so the unexplored that are on border with explored neighbor will count in,
penalty trade will be for those that are further ..

DeletedUser205

My neighbours are each the center of another tradingcircle (so to say).
I think, it would be possible to work together in that way:
If you trade your steel for planks and than trade the planks for (my) marbles, we have a win:win-situation
(hope I could transport what I mean).
Now I guess, everybody is just trading for his own direct needs.

So my wish is: better possibilities for communication. I.E. an automatically updated mailgroup of my discovered neighbours to send messages.