• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered How many offers you can see in your trader?

DeletedUser

The whole day i can't see more than 2-3 pages. Rather two than three. And no tier 2 offer.
I completet 24 provinces, but i see no more than 4-6 players in the trader.
So trading seems to be useless

DeletedUser

For you maybe, but i have plenty of trading opportunities. It just comes down to how active your neighbours are, and yours seem to be inactive alot.

DeletedUser

In this manner inactive players become much important. They make the whole game inattractive for their neighbours. (no helping, no trading)

DeletedUser285

Usually I see 4-5 pages, but 60-70% are posted by 1-2 players and they are flagged 1 star...enough said.
At this moment (Sunday 4pm ET) there is only 1 page of trades :( Unfortunately luck is a huge factor...I hope they will make some adjustments and maybe open the trades to a larger group of players (circles around your city).

DeletedUser

I tried 100 offers 1:1 + 100 offers 2:2 ... in 4 days I sold 1 offer.

Then I tried 2 offers 500:500, 1000:1000 ... never 'sold' nothing

Then I tried about 100 offers cheaper than the wholesaler, which sells 100:500 (=1:5), mine where 100:400 (=1:4), 50:200 (=1:4) etc.

Next try was about 100 as fair accepted offers (f.e. 30:31, 42:43 etc.) ... never 'sold' nothing

Now I'm trying about 100 really fair offers (1:1) ... and still not selling nothing.

So I would say forget trading with neighbors or other players, this game doesn't work with neighbors or other players, so trading too doesn't work.

You should build and upgrade 2 - 3 manufactures where you have boost on, so you never need do 'buy' this goods from the wholesaler.

The rest of your needed goods you need to 'buy' (expensive) from the wholesaler, but if you are upgrading your houses and workshops as well, always accompanied by sufficient culture buildings to earn 200%, you will have coins + supplies for buying at the wholesaler.

A real good alternative would be, they told me, to spend about 2 billions of US-$ (or even a little bit more ...) on this beta, so you never will run into troubles like not to have goods ...

Best regards,
Extranjero

DeletedUser58

I've had 3 pages for almost a week, but just now I went to visit the market and there were 6 pages. I think it's because I did some scouting earlier today so my trading range likely includes new players. The issue is we haven't actually discovered each other yet because ALL of the available trades are asking me for a trader's fee.

DeletedUser252

I always have a lot of pages. Rightnow I have 7.
Traders are for the most 2 the same with multiple offers, but I see 3 singele offers.
Allways ratio of 0.67 though, and none of them are my neightbors

DeletedUser95

im starting to hate trade option with neighbors more and more .....

DeletedUser118

I don't really hate it but I'm not using it alot either. Unfortunately the most ppl in my area seem to offer only steel just like me. In the end I have nothing really good to offer so I just go for the wholesaler and get my stuff there. Too bad actually as I would really like to interact with other players but not with these conditions.

DeletedUser

I guess i'm lucky enough to have neighbours who trade their steel and planks for my marble, and scrolls for my silk. The only one causing me a bit of a problem are crystals.

DeletedUser

I see often 3 pages, but I have 2 pages on the market. Actually is the difference of level very high. I have only one neighbour with a simular rank. For me it is no problem to produce over 1000 planks per day.
Now I am testing better conditions for my neighbours. :-D If that not works, I put nothing more on the market, because it make to much work.

DeletedUser

I currently have 11 pages of offers. I've got about 2 pages up myself. My problem now seems to be that most of the goods are tier 2 and there are few tier 1 offers

DeletedUser

It's likely that you're far ahead of your neighbourhood...

It will increase slowly day by day as you and your neighbours proceed in discovering, I've reached a point with 4 to 5 pages, providing 2 to 3 pages myself. But the only 3-star-offers I see look out for the same good I desperately need.

DeletedUser

Actually only 5 lines.... I bought the rest :-D.
But I have 2.5 pages on the market, so I am a lonely trader.

DeletedUser205

2 to 3 pages.
And lucky me, my marbles are sought-after.
Most of my neighbours are active, but I see only a few of them in the trader.
Because I only have to accept what I need till now, you can't see me too ;-)

DeletedUser347

2- 3 pages, 7-8 neighbours, + 2 pages of myself
most offers: x steel : y goods
very few offers: x marble: y goods
i have
3-4 trades/ day 100 planks: 100 steel
1-2 trades/ day 50 planks:50 steel
1 trade/ day 100 planks:100 marble

DeletedUser205

OT:

it is random, which boost you get, isn't it?

my next boost will be crystal, a sought-after good too.

how come, that so many players have gotten steel-boost?

is there anybody, who has marble-boost and problems to sell?