• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Hobby Room

Verde

Perhaps they've forgotten to finish implementing it? Wouldn't be the only thing missed lately

Biloutte91

google don't translate correctly ^^ Sorry, i'm frenchy and i translate french in English for my answers.

Mrietha

Departures is a polite way of saying: "fired", "redundant", "let go" or what ever the current catch phrase is that means the company no longer wants/needs you working for them.

Deadeye Jerry

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
The testing is happening on a larger scale, for example, some ads sometimes don't start or are slow so the dev team is trying to eliminate these.

Heffernan

The testing is happening on a larger scale, for example, some ads sometimes don't start or are slow so the dev team is trying to eliminate these.
i’ve been keeping distance when i started encountering adds here (and in another inno game) which wouldn’t close and give the reward. in that other game i’ve heard that things are getting better so maybe one day i’ll dare to test again.

Last edited: