1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Help in Fairies, Please

Discussion in 'Questions and Help' started by Loki Blue, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Loki Blue

Loki Blue Well-Known Member

I just started Fairies, and I'm not sure if I've made a mistake, or if this is a bug.

This is the first Night Essence I've made, and I can't collect it.

NE.png

I don't know why, because as I said, it's the first I've made, and everything is connected to the Portal.

NE2.png

So, what have I done wrong?

2. shadowblack

shadowblack Well-Known Member

As you can see from your own screenshot, your max Night Essense storage is 0. You need to upgrade your Portal to level 3 before you can store Night Essense.

Angeduciel likes this.
  3. Loki Blue

I wasn't aware of that. As soon as I've got an available builder, I'll get on it. :D

4. Scoobydoo

Scoobydoo
    Forum Moderator
    Elvenar Team

@Loki Blue you are not the only one I keep forgetting these things too but then you are forever young with your Police Box and I am not :p:p:p:p

Aramina and Loki Blue like this.
  5. Loki Blue

@Scoobydoo Except that she has a mind of her own, and things go quite wonky when there's two Tricksters about. I made the mistake once of telling T.A.R.D.I.S. about J.A.R.V.I.S., and that was the first time I found myself in T.A.H.T.I. If it hadn't been for my copy of The Hitchhiker's Guide (which resembles some sort of strange compass and speaks an archaic form of Andorian), I couldn't have gotten home.

Heimdall will never let me live that down. o_O:p

Scoobydoo, Midnightsidhe and Aramina like this.
  6. Flabbes

Flabbes Well-Known Member

Hmmm, Ifor me it's a bug.
    I think it was changed long time ago, that you can discard a production of (guestrace-)goods which aren't collectible because of full (or zero) storage o_O

7. Karvest

Karvest Well-Known Member