• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [22866] Day Farm: unable to discard production

DeletedUser2513

Day Farm-Ambrosia production completed. Fairy Portal at level 1 so obviously no capacity for Ambrosia. Unable to discard production.

Game version: v1.60
HTML5: No:
Game world: ZZ1
Browser Opera 54.0
Flash Player version:30.0.0
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1600x900
Account name: BetaRay
Humans or Elves: Elves
Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)
Quest title: N/A
Current situation: Unable to collect or discard production
Expected situation: Be able to discard production
Reproduction Steps
1. Fairy Portal a level 1
2...Run Ambrosia production in Day Farm.
3. Wait for production to complete.
4. Result as per screenshot.
Day_farm.JPG

Deleted User - 60107

You must have fairy portal at level 2 for storing ambrosia, and level 3 for storing night essence.
That is true, but is completely irrelevant to the topic.

In the past, if your storage for Ambrosia was full you had the option to discard the finished production. Now that option seems to have vanished, hense the bug report.

DeletedUser140

For umbrosia it isn't possible and for night essence as well. I have just finished it, and I have been wonderered about it. But I do not know if this is always the case for all goods of foreign races

Karvest

That's not only GR production related, you can't even discard supplies if your town hall is full.
And I don't remember other behavior, it was always like that...

Deleted User - 60107

That's not only GR production related, you can't even discard supplies if your town hall is full.
And I don't remember other behavior, it was always like that...
No, it IS Guest Race related. Supplies and Coins are different (you can just dump them on the Wholesaler to free some storage). It was definitely possible to discard finished productions of the Day Farm and Night Farm.

In fact, this isn't the first time such a bug occurs. Here's a previous bug report about the same thing (made by me so long ago I had forgotten about it): https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...est-race-production-cannot-be-discarded.8635/

PrimroseSylvia

In the past, if your storage for Ambrosia was full you had the option to discard the finished production. Now that option seems to have vanished, hense the bug report.

Sorry but I haven't ever seen that option, so I was sure that was intended not to discard :)

DeletedUser1986

Thank you for your report BetaRay, this is indeed a returning bug but since the last appearance was a year ago we will treat this as a new bug.

DeletedUser1986

I've found this in the Wiki description, maybe that's why:
"Grave Goods will have a limited storage capacity, meaning you will see a greyed icon for this Good when you reach its maximum capacity."

Dony

King of Bugs
the problem is i was doing 15m and have reached max, now i wanted to discard it to set 9h so i could prepare for later pick up, but i cant and losing 9h of production
and ambrosia has limited capacity aswell