• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Won't fix Have to do previous done quests again

DeletedUser

At the end of the Halfling chapter (a long time ago for me) we got some extra quest which belong to the next (unknown at that time) guest race (= Elementals). This was a bug and quickly corrected so you wouldn't get those quest on live servers. However her on Beta I already did the first few quests, it cost me a lot of resources at that time to fulfill those quest and now it appears I need to do them again, so any progress wasn't saved ! :(

I'm talking about these 3 quests:
1. Train 2000 Orcs / Produce 50 Beverages
2. Deliver 100000 Mana
3. Spend 20 Knowledge Points

Can I get my 100000 Mana back or can someone mark the first 3 quest as done !? :rolleyes:

Game version: v1.47-(bc41cdcfe) (2018-01-18 14:21)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 57.0.4 (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 28.0.0.137
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Lord Soth

Humans or Elves: Elves

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1771

Ok, Jasper we'll see what can we do with your problem or what we cant do :D

DeletedUser1771

Dear Jasper,

I have to disappoint you. You have to do quests again and your used goods won't be refunded to you. Because this is beta, when bugs show their ugly heads we all (beta players) loose or gain something (goods, coins, buildings, etc.). Some are lucky, some not. You spent good, got your prizes and game goes on. That's negative side of playing beta. But, you have now Elementals here :), which you wouldn't met yet if you weren't playing here.

I will give you one special owl :diamond: here, to make you feel better and to thank you playing beta and helping us in bugs hunt :)

DeletedUser

I don't really care about the resources, didn't expect them to get back anyway. :rolleyes: However I do care that progress wasn't saved ! So I hope that this will be fixed. :eek:

DeletedUser1771

It is complicated for me to explain game mechanism, but what happened with that particular bug fixing was intended. So, there is no issue there which has to be fixed and you don't need to worry about this anymore. But thank you for being so carrying for Elvenar :).