• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Gorgeous Penants Please

DeletedUser

General Description (Overview): I was given a quest to produce Gorgeous Penants (1 day Silk production) Quest description mentions 3, Quest Completion progress states 0/1

What I expected to happen:
Produce 1 Gorgeous Penant to complete Quest

What actually happened:
I have now produced 3 24h productions of penants with no quest completion or indication on quest progress window

How often has this happened:
x3 to date

Screenshots/Additional information: This is apparent across several computer platforms and browsers.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Single production - no progress or completion - I reasoned I was collecting an entire city's worth of production and maybe too many items were in process for the quest to catch as it went through

2. Second Production - no progress or completion - No completion or progress indicated (No blue exclamation mark for progress of the written 3, nor indication on the numerical 0/1 on the quest listing.

3. Third Production - No quest completion - I reasoned that maybe it was counting in the background and the visual representation was incorrect. No result upon 3rd completion. Quest is effectively stuck at this time without ability to complete.

Player Name: Shaddar

World: Beta

Operating System: Win XP

Browser and Version: Firefox 36.0.1

Flash Version:
Currently updated as of 3.9.15

Screen Resolution:1280 x 1024

Marindor

Thank you for reporting this Shaddar. This is indeed a known issue and the developers are working on a fix. Please see this topic for any updates here. I know it's set to "fixed" but the devs are aware of the fact that for this particular quest, we still need a resolve. Thank you again for reporting, I'll lock this topic as a duplicate now!