• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4441] Production quests don't recognize production

DeletedUser

yes i do :(
i posted a thred in report a bug sry :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi folks! Is anyone still having problems with these types of quests?

Yes i do.
It concerns the quest " produce 1 gorgeous pennant" :(
I wrote to the support ..... they will transmit to the development team.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Melody! Thanks for reporting this :)

The development team are aware of the problem with this specific quest and are currently working on a fix.

DeletedUser694

Hi

Seems I am having the same problem with Produce 1 Gorgeous Pennant, this is a 24 hour production, just finished and the Quest still says 0/1. Please pass on to the devs that there seems to be global problems with certain quests.

Thx.

Z.

(Also enjoying Elvenar very much!)

DeletedUser

Hello,
I also realised similar problems, here are my examples:

1. Using strenghts: Marble
Task: Upgrade 2 manufactory -not accepted for 800 marble by player tabbycat
2. Same happened with produce 2 georgeus pennant, where the dily product was bookd, but the task eas nott accepted - lost 100 silk by player tabbycat
3. Strenghtenigh strenghts - by myself . It is a double quest -where the first part - buil a silk manufactory was accepted,but upgrade 2 times was not accepted - lost 200 silk with it.

So it seems that this kind of problems happen quite frequently. On the secound hand with 3 times 3 hour + 1 9 hour long production gives more product,so we are producing 1 day long, only to fulfill the quest, the we try to repeat it, it is a secound, day, and we hav to decline the quest....

DeletedUser236

Hello,
I also realised similar problems, here are my examples:

1. Using strenghts: Marble
Task: Upgrade 2 manufactory -not accepted for 800 marble by player tabbycat
2. Same happened with produce 2 georgeus pennant, where the dily product was bookd, but the task eas nott accepted - lost 100 silk by player tabbycat
3. Strenghtenigh strenghts - by myself . It is a double quest -where the first part - buil a silk manufactory was accepted,but upgrade 2 times was not accepted - lost 200 silk with it.

So it seems that this kind of problems happen quite frequently. On the secound hand with 3 times 3 hour + 1 9 hour long production gives more product,so we are producing 1 day long, only to fulfill the quest, the we try to repeat it, it is a secound, day, and we hav to decline the quest....

Those quests only seem to work when you're online when the upgrade, built, or production finishes. Or atleast that's what I am experiencing. If the production etc is done when I'm offline it doesn't count for my quest, but when I'm in game and the production etc is done it does count for my quest..

DeletedUser

It should be resolved, yes. :)

I just finished doing the work of one day marble manufactory, to do admirable altars, and the job hasn´t completed :(. It's the third time I make this work

DeletedUser

Thanks Muf-Muf, can you tell me when you resolve this problem, I don't want to repeat the job if there isn't fine :p