• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Gold icons showing above non-residential buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser800

This report is rather inaccurate, i have to admit. After collecting coins, the flash player crashed. Refreshed. Some non-residential buildings showing "collect-coin-icon". Refreshed. Coin-icons still showing above same buildings. Logout, login. Coin-icons gone. Checking buildings. One armory "broken" (showing a production queue with "-1" and "???" for the time needed instead the current traing size). Refresh, still broken. Logout, login. Still broken.

Game version: 0.18.13915-409de16-(master) (2015-06-08 17:22)
Game world: beta
Browser + version: Mozilla Firefox EU 38.0.5
Flash Player version: You have version 17,0,0,188 installed
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.150427-0707)
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 6/9/2015, 19:46:00
Machine name: -deleted-
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.150427-0707)
Language: German (Regional Setting: German)
System Manufacturer: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
System Model: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
BIOS: BIOS Date: 07/08/11 12:23:03 Ver: 04.06.04
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8174MB RAM
Page File: 3054MB used, 13292MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

-deleted (too large)-

Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Agunsil
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: not applicable

Current situation:
__
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps
Collected coins
2. Flash player crash
3. refresh
4. (some) cultural, military and manufactories showing "coins" above them
5. refresh
6. coins still there
7. logout, login
8. coin icons gone
9. checking buildings, one armory "broken"
10. refresh, still broken
11. logout, login. Armory still broken.

Sorry, no pic. Got an error message trying to upload the .png.

Edit:
Resized pic, seems to work now.

Attachments

• 2015-06-09 pic broken armory.png
    2015-06-09 pic broken armory.png
    440 KB · Views: 192
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118

In my city I also have coins suddenly showing all around where they shouldn't actually belong. I haven't done anything, just let the game run unwatched for a while. The result is this: (see attachment)

The coins disappear after refreshing but also come back after a while.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    680.7 KB · Views: 192

DeletedUser

Coins are not the problem with me, I have problems visiting my neighbours, I get a blanc screen?

DeletedUser800

Second post, no edit, because i don't know if i reach a maximum size or stuff.

Have been logged off for approx an hour. Armory still broken, collect-gold-icons back at *exactly* the same buildings as before.

No manufactory affected. But one Statue of the sacred saint, 3 roads, 2 luminous signposts, 1 purple blossom tree, 1 orange berries trees, 1 armory and one mysterious cyclone (the cyclone is actually gone, hope i can upload the rather large .png).

No, can't upload .png that large. Should be adressed in the "how to bug report" that there is a size cap. Changed to .jpg.

Attachments

• 2015-06-09 pic2_jpg.jpg
    2015-06-09 pic2_jpg.jpg
    612.5 KB · Views: 318

DeletedUser778

I also got a lot of coin ivons over my cultural buildings.

DeletedUser503

Yes, same odd occurence as the other players reported, with non-residence buildings
showing coin icons. And map problems are : other player city shows just blank grass,
no buildings. Refresh, can go to one players city ok, return to map, now the map
screen is blank green. Refresh one players city ok. Back to map, maybe ok, lol,
and next player city, blank with grass. Will wait for fix as I am still able to
produce and collect goods.

Marindor

Thank you for reporting this @Agunsil . I've changed the topic title a bit, so we kan just keep informing each other about the coin-issue here. Please address only 1 issue per thread.

The screenshots and multiple reports are clear, though we have not yet been able to reproduce this issue ourselves. Any more information about this could therefore be very helpful!

To everyone who encounters these issues: Did you also experience a Flash Crash before things went wrong and could you help us with any exact reproduction steps or have you already found a way to resolve this issue?

DeletedUser

I had a flash crash yesterday during one of my neighborhood visits .... I cleared my cache / cookies and everything seems to be working alright after that till now ... I am using Chrome latest version with their latest version of Pepper flash on a WIN 7 laptop ...

Since a few players have mentioned about the neighbor city going blank when visiting them, in this thread, would also like to mention a workaround that I found to be working alright ... As long as you click back to your City (Home) after each visit to a neighbor everything will work fine ... Only going directly from the world map seems to be causing the issue of (green) blank cities atleast for me ... I also found after visiting about 10 or so cities this way when accidentally i clicked on from the world map it was working back normal ... I was able to see the neighbor's cities again ...tried on a few cities and things were looking pretty normal to me after that ...

Hope this info helps...

Marindor

Thanks for that @ddevil !
Also: For people who experience the Gold icons above the wrong buildings: Are you also missing the Trader building in your city?

DeletedUser778

I don't miss any building.
I only have coin icons everywhere. I rearanged my city and saw the coin icons even under buildings static floating over the grass connected with no building and I sometimes couldn't place things where i wanted until a refresh, because the game marked clearly free building space red when i wanted to place something there, refresh helps, but looks like it wanders to another spot with every refresh. One of my Amrorys look like the one in Agunsils first post.
For me it happend after i reloaded the page. I was browsing in another tab in FF and when i wanted to switch to the elvenar tab the tab got marked as active, but I saw still the one I was before, so after some minutes in that the tab didn't changed i decided to reload the elvenar tab, what works, but ended up with coins everywhere.

DeletedUser778

Not for me I purchased offers, placed offers and bought from the wholesaler without any problem.

DeletedUser

The same situation - after crash of Flash player, coins icon above cultural building. Trader seems OK.

DeletedUser1208

I get this too. no crashes, but 2 or 3 floating coins appear.
Screen is OK when I log in, but coins appear after I start to empty buildings.
Trader seems OK.

DeletedUser

I have this issue too. One of my armory turned into residence o_O

2EvkzB6.png
C5dvWzF.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1257

Thanks for that @ddevil !
Also: For people who experience the Gold icons above the wrong buildings: Are you also missing the Trader building in your city?

Yes, in addition to the gold coins above the wrong buildings, my trader is also not displayed correctly. Playing as Elves.

DeletedUser1126

I have the same issue. My coin is above grassland though.
There's nothing wrong with my (elven) trader though. Not that I can tell anyway.

DeletedUser

For more clearing I moved cultural buildings out of area:
NMtThQx.jpg

other one :) fun image:
TnAChpG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.