• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Velours

Frankly, with witch artefact or not, I am not enjoying this fa... and perhaps the witch artefact will be found once in crafting...

1) for the new or low chapters players, it is more a difficult if not impossible burden than an enjoyable team event;
catalysts, vision vapor, lots of relics and enchantments... if you take in consideration the fact that a catalyst takes a long time in academy, around 19 hours, it is very difficult. And too much relics too...
So my advice to small players is to do some brewers and to leech;

2) necklace for 8900? way too much;

the typos in descriptions of the badges have already been adressed.

Why always focus on marble, steel and planks? why not to give badges for boosted productions instead? it should be more rewarding and nicer towards the users...

And, please, change the prizes, they are worthless.... put some nice evolving buildings for a change.

C-Nymph

The amounts needed to collect a bracelet badge are outrageous. I'm only in the beginning of chapter 4, I have 7 maxed out planks manu's (lvl 10 is max for me atm), I just collected 7x 9hr productions and that only filled the bracelet bar for 26,5%. So best case I might be able to maybe produce 1 bracelet per day??! Insane...

guivou

bracelets require 8900 marble and in chapter 5 , 500% boost is quite good , so per day 173 x 5 , takes 10 days to have one badge !!!!

1604320529403.png

Last edited:

palmira

Necklaces are 3x24h any T1 productions, the bracelets are the ones asking for a lot of T1, 113k in my case, which is a lot.
My first impression is somewhat positive, we will not need as many small small factories/workshops as in the old model because the bottlenecks will be the bracelets for sure, I don't know how many will be needed on the other stages but it is a load of T1.

The prizes are basically the same, not enticing at all so live we will go as usual for the minimum path to finish all 3 stages, nothing else.

Deleted User - 78306

If I make catalyst in Magic Academy, it is counted to the Hat, if I get einchantments for neiborhelp, it is also counted to the Hat, but if I get 3 catalysts in the spire - I get no Hat. Why?

Jackluyt

If I make catalyst in Magic Academy, it is counted to the Hat, if I get einchantments for neiborhelp, it is also counted to the Hat, but if I get 3 catalysts in the spire - I get no Hat. Why?

There are two different tooltips for that Badge - the one on the left of your city says that combining catalysts ARE included. But if you hover over the badge, you will see that it is only awarded for MM, PoP and EE Spells.
It had me fooled too when I made the graphic, which I have since fixed.

Lovec Krys

The T1 amount for bracelets is high even for advanced cities. For example my beta city wil be able to do 1 bracelet today only despite having 7 T1 manus (not enchanted). Two of them are maxed, rest is lower (due to lack of expired goods and seeds for upgrades).

At least T2&T3 production could be counted. With only T1 it's just a lot harder than the old bracelets. (just compare how many bracelets you're able to produce with 1 additional T1 and in the old system with the same space used for that 1 additional T1.

Last edited:

Jaxom

Bracelets are FAR too hard.
In Chapter 17 I need 113K for one. But in Chapter 17 I am not focused on T1 I am more focused on sentient. Yes I still produce T1 but not in the quantities needed for this.
It is ridiculous to need more than two high level T1 factories in your city just for this FA. I might get one or two made by the end of the FA.

This has to be reduced.

Now I need to look at the new badges.

Any opinions on which colors are easiest?

guivou

all path required same number of bracelets 6 on map 1, 13 on map 2 and 35 on map 3 , if the map given is good

Last edited:

eltina

15 vision vapour
I look back to other day, maybee I make 7+7+25=39 but in FA I only get 1 badges.
we all make what we like (and it different) I do not make something I do not want, just because it must be 15 vapour.

bracelets
for me it Will be Ok if it total from all Goods from T1-T3, special Building and sentient.

Last edited:

C-Nymph

Needed bracelet badges per stage:
Stage 1: 14, Stage 2: 40, Stage 3: 105.

So total needed bracelets for all stages: 159.
If all 25 fellows are able to make 1 per day, you'll need 6,36 days to complete them all. So it's going to be a close call to even finish them all. If you don't have 25 fellows, you're pretty much screwed.

Wowwie

Totally dislike the number of vision vapour this fa wants 15 vision vapours per badge ,,the solve 4 encounters and /or solve 4 Tournaments Encounters is not working properly so I wasted an hour and goods and troops trying to get the badge plus all the error mentioned in bug reports