• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Extremely Unhappy with this game

DeletedUser213

I have run into a series of Quests that will not properly register as complete. After a lot of back-and-forth communications with support, and waiting for a game update to solve one, I just run into another one with the same problem, and find myself back at square one, trying to deal with that again. I always need to spend a lot of time and resources doing the same thing over and over until a Quest finally completes, only to be faced with the same trouble on another Quest.
Support has proved to be no help at all, always telling me to wait for an update and try again.
I am currently stuck on another Quest that will not complete, getting the same reply from Support, and even another game update did not solve the problem for this Quest, so I am just stuck and cannot get to subsequent Quests.
The one I am stuck on now is "Elven Sorceresses 1". I did what it asked, with no result. I contacted Support, who said "Try again after the next update", which I did, but no change. I am just stuck. Spending time and resources to accomplish nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser338

So what exactly do you have to do for that quest? Because I believe most "I can't finish"-problems were taken out of the game.

DeletedUser338

Strange. You'd think once they get rid of the bug, it would stay away or easily be fixed.

DeletedUser

Sometimes old code gets restored when other programmers are working in the same area of the program. Maybe that's what happened?

DeletedUser213

And here's an addition: Since I filed the complaint about Elven Sorceresses 1 not completing, I have been unable to place another expansion.
I completed another tech research, and received a research expansion, but when I try to place it in my city the game crashes and says "internal error, please try again later". Hours have gone by, and I am still unable to place an expansion. Is this retribution for my complaint about the Quest? ;-) (not serious about that last question)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser338

Dude, those things are completely unrelated. Mods got better stuff to do than annoy you because you're complaining. Although I don't know why it happens, because I've never heard of such a problem before.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I have been unable to place another expansion.
I completed another tech research, and received a research expansion, but when I try to place it in my city the game crashes and says "internal error, please try again later". Hours have gone by, and I am still unable to place an expansion.

This is now a confirmed issue, as you can see from this thread. For an explanation of why this is happening, please see Muf-Muf's post in that same thread.

DeletedUser

I can understand the first posting...

We user collected a lot of ideas to improve the game. But have a look to the new game features since January... the needed culture to get a bonus is now higher, and the market range is now better. The devs fixed a lot of larger and smaller bugs, that is nice. (and put some new in it ;-) )

But this is all... we heard a lot of words, words, words and see ingame... not so much. Except the bug hunting we only heard words and see no new features. Generally this is not a problem, but it is good to say something with a timing window. If Innogames say that the guild thing is planned in 6 month this is okay... it is easier for me to believe in words. If guild came in 1 year, why not, but I like to have some info's about it. On the other hand, this need personal working hours... and I want that the game get forward. So I don`t know what I want. :)
Words with a time stamp creates more anticipation. Without... words are only words from a politician.