• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [5141] Expansion internal error

DeletedUser678

I get the internal error message every time I try to place my new expansion. Tried for 4 hours. 15 times and same error message.

Attachments

• error-expansion.jpg
    error-expansion.jpg
    914.5 KB · Views: 258

Marindor

Thank you for reporting this issue guys. One additional question here: Are these research expansions which you have unlocked in the tech tree before today's update and tried to place after the update?

DeletedUser678

Thank you for reporting this issue guys. One additional question here: Are these research expansions which you have unlocked in the tech tree before today's update and tried to place after the update?
YES

DeletedUser678

I unlocked it server -8 6am. I am in Oregon USA

DeletedUser395

Same here and yes, I have unlocked the expansion in the tech tree before today's update and tried to place after the update.

DeletedUser

Yes, if I remember correctly.

DeletedUser348

I am currently having the same issue, and I unlocked the expansion a few days ago.

DeletedUser

I am currently having the same issue, and I unlocked the expansion a few days ago.
Yes, we will see how many days innogames need for this bug. I can now set 2 expansions... but it is not possible :-D... good time for waiting and collecting some goods/coins. Need time for a break... get an update

DeletedUser967

Hay, now I have the same problem:

1 expansion for 65k is available:
img

and error after purchased:
img

A few seconds ago I put 1 expansion without problems.

DeletedUser967

I had 2 expansions, used one and tried to used last then I see this error. Coins disappeared but after relog come back. Of course caches etc don't help.

DeletedUser867

I unlocked a tech tree expansion just a couple of hours ago (Which I NEED!!! :() and I've been getting the Internal Error as well.

I guess my folks will just have to do karaoke for a few more days,
rather than going to the opera.

DeletedUser867

I just unlocked, and was able to place a Province Expansion.
So I retried the City Expansion but it still gives me an internal error.

I also tried it with Diamonds rather than Coins, just in case it made a difference. Same result.

Last edited by a moderator:
This issue is caused by the amount of Research Expansions you have already placed in your city. For some reason, some players had more Research Expansions in their city than they had actually researched. We have fixed that issue with our last update (to version 0.15). It is now also impossible to place those "extra" research expansions that you should not have had in the first place - after the update, the game now checks the amount of expansions you can place before actually placing it. As you already have the correct amount (or in some cases: more than would be the correct amount), you cannot place even more. The Build Menu still displays the expansion as "available", though, which makes it a bit confusing. Premium Expansions and Province Expansions are not affected by this issue.

We hope to have been able to clear up the cause of this issue a bit now. We do apologise for the inconvenience caused by it. Should you have any other questions, you can ask them here or contact our support.

DeletedUser

Same problem here 2 extensions now, can't use them

Screen Shot 2015-04-30 at 16.46.34.JPG Screen Shot 2015-04-30 at 16.46.59.JPG

Game version: __0.15.13364-d34d73e-(master) (2015-04-28 9:23)

Game world: __Beta
Browser + version: __ Safari Version 8.0.5 (10600.5.17)
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: __OSX Yosemite 10.10.4
Screen resolution: __2560 x 1600
Account name: __ Wolf
Humans or Elves: __ Elves

Reproducibility: __ 5/5 = happens always)

Reproduction Steps
__ Click on extension
2. __ select extension by research
3. __Place extension
4. __error message pops up
5. __ game restart