• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Elvarian Games

Droopy

Yeah!!!
I missed the notice, but i see they have changed the production to 2 different productions now in my chapter.

Thank you Inno.

Elvenar-Triumph-20210710.JPG

PrimroseSylvia

they have changed the production to 2 different productions now in my chapter
They changed the last bonus in chapter 3 - 8 from our bonus production to +1 (indeed now you have Crystal and Scrolls :) )
It's a good change, it was so odd (to be polite) having 2 times the same bonus...

edeba

With the Elvarian games event reaching the final days on Beta, I have created new video, in which I´m comparing the best daily prizes of the event. For all the calculations and conclusions I´m using my database portal and it´s results of sorting the buildings of this event.

Nicely done. Do you have an iDavis elvenar website thread set up? People are going to want to come back to this and a thread just for your site and feedback might be useful.

edeba

With the Elvarian games event reaching the final days on Beta, I have created new video, in which I´m comparing the best daily prizes of the event. For all the calculations and conclusions I´m using my database portal and it´s results of sorting the buildings of this event.

Maybe I missed something, but I tried to filter population and culture buildings only, and nothing came up. Then I tried a few other searches and I didn't get any buildings showing up for any try although there was a message posted with each try saying it had been done.

iDavis

@edeba so far I don't have any. I have the Contact Me subpage on my website (in the Menu on the top) which can be used for any sort of feedback. The bug you mentioned is fixed now, thanks.

DeepTerminal

Has anyone else kept track of what the correct order of daily prizes are? @Jackluyt 's list on platinum leaf and @iDavis 's website give different lists. The list I've been making aligns more with iDavis's list. I remember seeing Manta Boat repeated on Day 16, between Seahorse Monument and Mermaid in a Shell. Not sure if Body Transmutation appeared early on.

Last edited:

Lelanya

Enevhar Aldarion

Has anyone else kept track of what the correct order of daily prizes are? @Jackluyt 's list on platinum leaf and @iDavis 's website give different lists. The list I've been making aligns more with iDavis's list. I remember seeing Manta Boat repeated on Day 16, between Seahorse Monument and Mermaid in a Shell. Not sure if Body Transmutation appeared early on.

Body Transmutation was in the previous event. And today is the repeat day for the Manta Ray. Plus, don't get the returning building mixed up with the new Manta Boat building introduced in this event.

Lovec Krys

With only 2 days left it seems, that no one outside silver & gold will be able to have fully evolved building without FA, unless lots of players still have their event currency unused, then portion of bronze players will have it too.

Aeva

I will get the last artefact needed, just. But I doubt whether I will stay in silver. So quite likely it will be bronze with a fully evolved building.

Lovec Krys

@Aeva Depends how much event currency left players have. Last event, leagues requirements didn't change much in the last 2 days, if i remember correctly.

Enevhar Aldarion

I just finished the building with quest 74, so I have one more quest and one more free 35 and whatever spawns I collect to try and stay in Silver. But a few extra KP and RRs are not enough value to use diamonds to stay in Silver, unless I am so close that the 100 currency for 500 diamonds would be enough to keep me there.

edeba

It is interesting that they put artifacts with gold and silver yet I think if you make those you don't need the artifacts. So then finishing gold you might already have a second platform and maybe one more artifact, so that gives you three for a second grand prize, and you need 6 more to get it fully leveled and that's pretty expensive and there's little appeal for the rest of the prizes.

They put out dumb surveys. I've never seen them ask about what motivated you to make purchases in past events, or inquire about what prizes you would like to see most.

SoggyShorts

Having artifacts in Silver and Gold seems stupid to me.
It's virtually guaranteed that at least 5% of players will get over 260 points, so what purpose does a 10th or 10&11th artifact serve?

The only usage I can see is for those who get 280+ and a second base.
So those players get the privilege of waiting 1+ years for more seahorses in the spire?

Droopy

I finished all quests and i'll just miss the 9th artefact to reach level 10 (by 9 starfish) and i've been choosing mainly for the options with the biggest chance of extra seafood and most starfish. Won 730 extra seafood in total in these Lucky Games.
Bronze will probably be where i end.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3726

All quests done, all event currency spent - I'm one artifact short in both cities.
The miserly event currency meant that this event, overall, was no fun. More cheap chest full of rubbish and a storyline that completely lacked any story and was about as much fun as being stuck sat next to drunk uncle Gary at Xmas lunch.
Actually, I think the storyline was the one thing that bugged me most about the event (second only to being stiffed out of EC by scrooge/inno).

Here's the thing; I don't begrudge Inno their money making venture but I do think they need to be less obvious. Getting money out of customers should be like going on a date. We know you want a little something something and that's cool, we're down with that but you need to woo us a little first. A glass of wine, something to eat before moving in for the badda bing - but not Inno, ohh no! Inno just struts in and says 'get nekkid'.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pauly7

Spent all my currency today. Easily got the 9 artefacts using Soggy's picks. I'm over half way to the second base, but won't get it (not that I want it). Currently I'm in Silver, with about 7 points clear. I've been a bit out of it these last few weeks too, so I imagine I missed a fair amount of the extra currency around the city outskirts.

Regarding the evolving building, I think it's great to have, if you're in desperate need of the extra tools, as I am. It's paying me 190k tools a day, at the moment, which is about 30% more than my level 8 Endless Excavation and outstrips one of my regular workshops by even more than that. It doesn't beat a jazzed up Magic Workshop, but then again I'm 7,200 population and 7,800 culture better off than with a MW.

Hazel Caballus

I strictly followed “Soggy’s picks” and I’m 13 steps away from getting the last artifact to fully evolve the building. I completed all quests, spent all of the remaining event currency today and I’m currently in Bronze league - don’t know if I will stay there, but I guess so. I mostly logged in at least twice a day to pick up the “magically spawning“ currency.
This means that most likely less than 20% of the “active” players get a fully evolved building. The percentage of active players who get a completely evolved building should definitely be higher.
It seems like a bad joke to me that those players who do get a fully evolved building (i.e., those in Silver and Gold league), get one/two extra artifacts which they don’t need, while those who need it, don’t get it.
I wonder if there is anyone in Silver/Gold who appreciates the extra artifact(s). I know I wouldn’t.