• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Eldrasil's Ascending

DeletedUser1681

Maybe stupid question but were do I see the prizes ?
cllick the banner. as for daily prizes usually someone who's maintaining a fanpage (like the person mentioned above) posts picture of those.

ophion

@DrMom...Hope this helps.:)

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_427 Sep. 21 14.37.jpg
    ScreenHunter_427 Sep. 21 14.37.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 412

Jaxom

So far I am impressed!
First day prize is good. The instants being offered in the nuts are useful as they are in hours not minutes.
I just hope that the quests themselves do not go heavily into relics collections and "Produce A and collect X supplies". Those collections are just a real bother and they will quickly push me to the sidelines. And just don't have enough provinces available to collect huge numbers of relics.

DeletedUser1677

Btw, I've done the first 11 of the sequintial questline, and so far, no quest that I hate :D

Ashrem

Given that an ancient wonder has been "improved" by finding hundreds in a chest instead of a certain amount per city, continuing to ask us to pick up 24 objects from the ground every day spread out once per hour as part of an event is approaching sadistic.

SoggyShorts

nobody asking you, its your choice
I'm getting a little tired of the "If you don't like this part of the game, don't do it" argument. It's kinda lazy, and not at all helpful.
There are many aspects to the game; tournaments, FA, events, the tech tree, fellowships, the forums etc. Yes, all of them are optional, just like the whole game is optional. If someone has a complaint about one of the features, it is possible that the feature has room for improvement. That is the whole idea behind feedback. It's not an all or nothing system.

Dony

King of Bugs
I'm getting a little tired of the "If you don't like this part of the game, don't do it" argument. It's kinda lazy, and not at all helpful.
There are many aspects to the game; tournaments, FA, events, the tech tree, fellowships, the forums etc. Yes, all of them are optional, just like the whole game is optional. If someone has a complaint about one of the features, it is possible that the feature has room for improvement. That is the whole idea behind feedback. It's not an all or nothing system.
i agree with your comment, i was reffering to that sadism