• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.9

DeletedUser

Looking forward to seeing the Wonder rankings..

...but you know, it really takes some nerve to announce price increases as "bug fixes".

CrazyWizard

Release notes:
  • The Thrones of the High Men: this building gives you access to a unique player portrait as well, and on top of that gives a bonus to all ranking points that you get from all Ancient Wonder in your city. As with all Ancient Wonders, the exact numbers depend on the level of the Ancient Wonder.
ingame:
5bTjeUW.jpg

These are 2 totally different desciptions.

I really hope this aint a game of blowing up and rebuilding your wonder, or that we are set back because we already got the wonders.
But that retroactivly we get 20 extra ranking points for each level a wonder is. (and maybe 1k at level 10/15?)

Please confirm it's exact workings.

DeletedUser338

I just checked, it works retroactively. Say, you already have one level 10 wonder, when you build this one you'll get 220 additional points (10x20 for the lvl 10, 1x20 for the High Men wonder itself)

DeletedUser338

No, no culture. I don't know why it says that. But it was never supposed to give culture so, meh.

Thanks for your feedback so far! I have now updated the release notes to use better wording for the effect of the Thrones of the High Men Ancient Wonder, as the wording I used before was... not ideal. Also, we will update the description text of the Ancient Wonder - the part about Culture should indeed not be there at all. This should be fixed before the international release of those Wonders already. Thanks for letting us know! :)

DeletedUser338

Let me help you out Goryn.

Thrones of the High men
Level - Ranking points per level
1 - 20
2 - 26
3 -
4 - 36
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 - 58
10 - 61
11 - 68
12 - 71
13 - 74
14 - 76
15 - 78

I was mainly interested in the last few levels, I didn't keep track of the points in the earlier levels. I only remembered a few.

Endless Excavation
Level - Relics/Supplies
1 - 1/2000
2 - 1/3300
3 - 1/4600
4 - 1/6000
5 - 1/7500
6 - 2/10900
7 - 2/12500
8 - 2/14300

That's all I've got for now. Will update the list later.

DeletedUser629

if you want to do that, please post them in the questions & help section with a bit more details like i did. I will sticky the threads so they stay on top so players can easily find them. Even when the wiki is updated, it doesn't hurt to have some info on the forum as well.

DeletedUser338

Ah, didn't see those. But I also didn't write down all the info you have. Will do so next time.

DeletedUser

Pretty please - what's the footprint for the Thrones of High Men?

And what does it mean under Improvements "Implemented Quests around Fairy Wonders"?

DeletedUser338

Thrones of the High Men is 4x6
And they implemented a new quest. Right now it doesn't have any requirements, but I assume it is supposed to ask you to research the fairy wonders.

DeletedUser1075

Not something I expect to see anytime soon if it is in the fairy storyline. The MA is still not worth building. ;)

DeletedUser651

Yup Grace! There is a lot of freedom in not worrying about the main storyline any more. It is a shame they spent all that time asking us about the magic academy and then nothing happened with it. If it ever does become useful the main storyline quest will be long done for me anyway because there is no way I would ever go back and rebuild all that fairy stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, I'm waiting with bated breath to hear how the Wonders scoring is working out? Is it problem free?