• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.9

DeletedUser1345

Great that the wiki has been updated.
Now that the new guest race is almost here, I do hope the wiki will be updated before they arrive, like what happened the last time ( that was wonderful of you guys, by the way. )
I am also hoping there might be a chart in the wiki, showing what the rewards are for contributors, at each level. They do not seem consistent with the various wonder types. It is hard to know if things are working right when we don't know how they are supposed to work in the first place.

I am also hoping there might be a chart in the wiki, showing what the rewards are for contributors, at each level. They do not seem consistent with the various wonder types. It is hard to know if things are working right when we don't know how they are supposed to work in the first place.
We won't release the complete tables for that, but if you think something may be wrong, please get in touch with our Support and we'll be able to verify whether or not a contribution reward is correct or not. :)