• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.5

DeletedUser

I can confirm. First 4 provinces at level 5 only gave TP and 6 relics. No kps and no shards. I will report what are the rewards for level 6 tomorrow, but its on the same level its just not worth it, unless it is your boost.

DeletedUser629

Sorry, thats one of the dumbest answer I have ever heared in my life.

You still have / fight 6 levels in each province, by extending the time a tournament runs vs reducing it's respawn rate doesnt change a darn thing,
you dont magically fight a 7th level.
The only thing it changes are that tournaments up to level 6 arent only for those without "a life" so to speak. instead it will be for everyone.

you still use/waste/build the same amount of troops/goods in a week.

How is a player supposed to reach level 6 if he/she has obligations between 2am and 8pm? if you have "a life" somewhere in this timeframe, then you won't be able to make it. which means most players unless there unemployed or have some free time due holidays or so.

Friendly advise from me. You might want to tone it down a bit. I'm used to your obnoxious behaviour on NL, but i will not accept this kind of disrespectful comments on beta.

The timer was reduced due to players telling us the 20h timer between levels was too much and made it impossible to reach level 6. With the timer reduced, players can now reach level 6 without using diamonds. The point is to get people online as often as possible, a gaming company will not take working people into account. And even if you do have to work, you can still get to level 6.

Be glad this isn't a PvP game where you come home from work only to find out your city was destroyed.

It's impossible to have a 7 day tournament, players simply won't have an army to fight in both the tournaments and provinces. provinces give more KP, and expansions. Now, working people could easily do both. They have the cash to buy diamonds, they could use them to replenish their armies, place a dozen snails, and build lots of factories to make goods they can then use to cater provinces in the tournament. They already have a huge advantage over those who don't have the financial means to buy diamonds.

DeletedUser

Now, working people could easily do both. They have the cash to buy diamonds, they could use them to replenish their armies, place a dozen snails,...

Laughing over this post. Somehow, ,Goryn, I don't think Inno wants it publicly announced by a moderator that they expect working players to glibly plunk down $250 for snail palaces, plus pay for tournaments that just-so-happen to be inconveniently timed. Even if they expect it, they're much more subtle about it than you...But you're right, of course.

DeletedUser629

Laughing over this post. Somehow, ,Goryn, I don't think Inno wants it publicly announced by a moderator that they expect working players to glibly plunk down $250 for snail palaces, plus pay for tournaments that just-so-happen to be inconveniently timed. Even if they expect it, they're much more subtle about it than you...But you're right, of course.

Since several players have posted about the tournaments being only for unemployed people, or people with no life, i simply explained the difference. I'm not saying working people should spend all that cash, i'm saying they could, compared to unemployed people. The dozen snails was just an example, i could have left out the dozen part, but in the end, those with cash do have the advantage, and that's not exactly a big secret.

Heymrdiedier

sorry don't wanna interrupt the trolling about adjustments being the wrong or right choice..., but i'd like to know if someone managed to get to the last rank in tournaments and what the rewards was.

btw i dont care if snails are a big advantage over others, some day we get a new tech tree with better culture buildings what will make all those snails pretty much useless... as long as it helps pay the bills for innogames and helps them to develop new content and keep the game running, im ok with that

DeletedUser1250

I did the first 6 provinces on level 6 and got a shard for each one. And the points of course. No kp or relics.

The 16 hour timer is a good improvement. It is possible to reach level 6 without diamonds and it is a nice challenge to get it done in combination with real life activity. I like the challenge.
I won't be able to reach it every time, but I don't worry about it, because there will be more tournaments coming.

I got a question about the reward of level 6. I got shards, but what will a lower level player get who hasn't researched any wonder, who is still in chapter 3 for example?

Heymrdiedier

I got a question about the reward of level 6. I got shards, but what will a lower level player get who hasn't researched any wonder, who is still in chapter 3 for example?

i will let you know next week, i havent reached wonders yet on beta and managed to get lvl 5 with even a few hours left, so im hoping ill be able to do it next tournement (if my supplies can cope with it, since fighting aint an option as lowby ;p )

Heymrdiedier

And it seems if you havent researched any ancient wonders yet, you only get 1000 tournement points and no shard

DeletedUser

I did the first 6 provinces on level 6 and got a shard for each one. And the points of course. ....

Were they random shards? Did it include useless shards (ones you've completed)?

DeletedUser1250

Shards seem to be random. Got shards for wonders I already have above level 6 and also shards for the fairy wonders.

So if you haven't researched a wonder yet, you get no shard. That is logical. But don't you get KP or relics instead?