• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.2

DeletedUser118

"When deleting Guest Race Portals, the race-specific Goods are no longer deleted"

Does that mean the Copper and Granite no longer get lost? What happens to them? Where do they get stored? What about ppl like me who lost a completely filled Portal of Goods? Can I get them back?

That is indeed what it means. They remain on your account in our backend, but are not visible ingame without having constructed the respective Portal (at least for now). If you have deleted the Portal before this update, the resources are unfortunately lost and cannot be restored.

DeletedUser118

That's too bad. I would have loved to use them for dwarven roads which I can still build. Especially since I haven't researched the fairy ones yet. :(

DeletedUser519

Is there a reason that the goods aren't deleted anymore
Are we going to need them in the future it would be nice to know
Up until now we have been told that we wont need them in future chapters yet now they are being stored. WHY?
Why did you introduce a quest that requires you to delete your portal before you inform us that a future update will allow the goods to be stored
Are they making this game up as they go along

DeletedUser

Great, I just sold my portal on the dutch server and off course there we're running the previous version. :mad:

DeletedUser

I'm more worried about the tech bug... i see it has been reported. are we going to get a hotfix asap or are we going to spend a week without being able to do any tech?

DeletedUser118

The cause is, as far as I can see, that both Academy technologies have to be researched now before you can continue in the research tree.

DeletedUser338

Up until now we have been told that we wont need them in future chapters yet now they are being stored. WHY?
You won't need it in future chapters. It's simply being stored so you can still build Dwarven Roads until you research Blossom Streets. Which can be researched quite early in the chapter, so even if you did delete the portal, you won't be without good streets for long. There's really no need to panic.

DeletedUser

I find it very disappointing to see that with the latest hotfix the expansion bug isn't fixed. :( That bug is way more seriously than the 2 that are fixed. Those 2 could be "solved" by refreshing the browser.

Unfortunately a fix for the expansions issue is not yet ready, which is why we can't patch it yet. The fixes for the two issues that we patched today were already done and ready to go, which is why we gave those already. We also hope that we can offer a fix for the expansions bug soon, but we don't yet have a date for that at this moment. :)

DeletedUser408

bullocks magic academy build is mandatory and some spell quests also. Why Just because you see nobody is building them because its junk don't force it on then? Please make anything related to majic acadamy declinable.
Also do we still have darwven repeating quests in fairies?

DeletedUser408

you have not received quest yet, i researched it long ago, and now in fairy land it is forcing me to build it, per a non declinable quest, and now i am on a 15hr Spell quest, i can only imagine i have to build all 3 types of spells here, Bullocks:(

DeletedUser118

There is a main quest asking for spells? That's really new to me and if so not the best solution in my opinion. With the Academy not being much useful and not being able to delete again, I don't wanna build it. But with that quest I would be forced to. That is definitely not ok! o_O:mad:

DeletedUser867

But with that quest I would be forced to. That is definitely not ok!
I either didn't get the quest, or didn't notice. I suspect you would be able to use one of the "free" spells from the Advanced Scouting chests.

DeletedUser1555

I also got the quest to build the magic academy as a non-declinable quest. I hope this is reconsidered because I am stuck with this quest now, but don't want to build the academy (the space in my city is far too valuable just to "block" it with a building I consider rather useless) ...

DeletedUser408

no you will not be able to use 1 of existing spells you have you will be forced to produce 1 for 15hrs before moving on