• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] New Questline: The Contest

DeletedUser

There is no way I could ever run out of relics, but I simply have no use for all those spells, once the new race comes out i'll probebly start using the stock spells I got from the chests to temporarily fix my hammer production. since those new races consume hammers like it are candies end then some.

"consume hammers" - I'm curious! what does this mean?

DeletedUser199

You have a very active fellowship and helpful neighbours ;)

Your rank proves you can compete without spending diamonds. Good job!

Goryn, are you sure Brummbaer plays without diamonds?;)

Brummbaer, maybe you can give us a hint, how you managed to get two armories level 21, all the runes for the new wonders and so many expansions (how many provinces have you cleared so far?).

DeletedUser629

Goryn, are you sure Brummbaer plays without diamonds?;)

Brummbaer, maybe you can give us a hint, how you managed to get two armories level 21, all the runes for the new wonders and so many expansions (how many provinces have you cleared so far?).

Maybe he has bought a few, he certainly didn't buy any premium buildings, and his builders hut is still level 2. I do know he has more time to play this game than i have ^^

As for the armories. KP come from tournaments and he probably bought a bunch with goods. You don't need that many to get to the armories.

I know he donates a lot of kp into the wonders of other people to get the runes. Even if he did spend some money on those wonders, or expansions, i still find his rank pretty impressive. On the Dutch server, all top players have many snails and other premium buildings and expansions. He would still be ranked 19th there, without a single premium building.

Brummbaer

Hello together,
nice to see your discussion.

@Allan: yesterday I bought my first Expansion from the Diamond for Bug Reward (Thanks a lot for this reward). Now the information is wrong I never invest Diamonds, but in this case I took the "Diamond for Bugs-Reward" with a smil:egrin: and bought one to build the Mushroom Farms.

I spend coins in the wonders. I invest silk for KP's if needed.

Upgrading the Armories was easy for me. After having the Prosperity Tower (give me supplies) I destroyed one of my Workshops. This gave me back a lot of culture AND Habitants, both needed for the Armories. (YES, you will looes a lot of ranking points). The golden Abyss give me also some extra Habitant. I invest silk for KP's if needed.

I have cleared actual 315 provinces and 7 ready to clear when orcs become available

Have fun and enjoy
Greetings Brummbaer

Last edited:

Lissona

Upgrading the Armories was easy for me. After having the Prosperity Tower (give me supplies) I destroyed one of my Workshops. This gave me back a lot of culture AND Habitants, both needed for the Armories. (YES, you will looes a lot of ranking points). The golden Abyss give me also some extra Habitant. I invest silk for KP's if needed.

You really mean someone could build up his city fast - but instead of using diamonds for this he can use his brain? :D

DeletedUser651

Brummbauer. How on earth did you get all those other expansions? How many provinces have you cleared?

I don't get it. I have cleared 305 provinces and I have about 10 fewer expansions than you do. Or maybe I just am not seeing it right.

Wow...then you are doing amazing!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Brummbaer

@Bobbykitty : 315 Provinces see above (no other expansions):)
@Lissona: fast is not possible, it will take a long time

I think the trick to be successful is to find the right balance between city growth, culture and
building arrangement. Over the time I have to learn a lot about my city behavior. After each game update I startet a rearrangement. For this plan I try to store the space of 2 cityexpansion to have the require space. Yes, it is not easy and it will take a lot of discipline to unuse the space until the rearrangement startet.

Last edited:

DeletedUser651

Brummbaer...please tell me how you got all those wonders. I am no where near getting all of those. Please let me know!

Brummbaer

Hi Bobbykitty, I performed all tournaments since the beginning and I got a lot of rune shared there (more than 10 per tournament). Also from the scouting of the provinces and by investing in other ancient wonders. I am in a permanent KP exchange with other players so our wonders grow up fast especially between the game upgrades. Also the 8 runes from the first contest.

I think your next question will be: where do you get all the troops?

I remember a time (was it before the dwarfs chapter??) where nothing was to do than produce goods and troops. I filled up the barracks with a huge amount of troops. Figthing the provinces was impossible because my troops were too weak. I negotate them with the unusable goods I produced in the meantime.

Last edited: