• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] InnoGames TV - June Episode

Jixel

@Goryn - as well as the concern raised by Bobbykitty over here regarding points for existing wonders :
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...ease-notes-version-1-7.5049/page-2#post-34323

There's another point which requires clarification - Timon said that the points are based on the upgrade costs from level to level.
The upgrade from 5 to 6 (and presumably 10-11) only requires runes, no KP - does that mean going from 5 to 6 gives no extra points ?
Even though that may actually be the hardest upgrade to complete, given that runes gained will be randomly going to 12 different AWs ?

PS With all the new wonders and new levels coming out, I think it's important for the Wiki to be updated in a timely manner, I hope this will be addressed when the new batch of 6 wonders is released so we're not left guessing :)

DeletedUser629

The upgrade from 5 to 6, and 10-11 should not give any ranking points. Yes, they are harder to complete, but there are still plenty of points to gain from completing the other levels. AW's will become the best buildings when it comes to points compared to the space they use, and they don't use culture and population. This means that players who can't afford premium culture buildings will have a good chance of getting a lot of points for the ranking. Players will have to cooperate more to get what they need. personally, i like the direction this game is taking.

We will, of course, try to update the wiki page as soon as possible :)

DeletedUser629

Could you elaborate, please?

What i mean, is that players will have to work together to upgrade their wonders and to get the runes they need. Strike deals within the fellowship to donate kp for example.

DeletedUser1231

I do not find that to put new AW at the beginning of the game is a good idea. The new players cannot take advantage of it because they shall put their PK on the tech tree and not on the AW. the former players will not take advantage of it either because the possibilities of having runes are not increased on the other hand the chances of credit note one runes private individual are divided by 2 (12 possible AW instead of 6)

Points given for the AW are a good thing I think.
The gains of points are reasonable and will not modify enormously the classement.en more it will reward the players who made the effort to invest on their AW.

Heymrdiedier

Was Timon trying to hint out here that the next guestrace are trolls? (or orcs the drawing wasnt clear enough)

DeletedUser1345

I would be severely disappointed if we get a new chapter, when the previous chapter is not finished, on the development side. Whatever the new race is, I am guessing that they will provide one or two more merc units, as well as the ability to upgrade our merc camps.

DeletedUser

I would be severely disappointed if we get a new chapter, when the previous chapter is not finished, on the development side. Whatever the new race is, I am guessing that they will provide one or two more merc units, as well as the ability to upgrade our merc camps.

I agree. I am having a hard time understanding why they are flooding us with new wonders instead of giving us the mercenary camp and its new units, which most of us have spent precious kps researching months ago. Stop working on new stuff and finish implementing the tech tree!
It was acceptable a delay of a couple weeks, but we were promised they would be live shortly after the fairy wonders, and instead we got the tournaments, then more wonders, and there's still no signs of it being finished. Its ridiculous.

DeletedUser1620

I agree. I am having a hard time understanding why they are flooding us with new wonders instead of giving us the mercenary camp and its new units, which most of us have spent precious kps researching months ago. Stop working on new stuff and finish implementing the tech tree!
It was acceptable a delay of a couple weeks, but we were promised they would be live shortly after the fairy wonders, and instead we got the tournaments, then more wonders, and there's still no signs of it being finished. Its ridiculous.

I kinda agree, getting hopes up but not delivering is hardly encouraging for us.
On the other hand, I like that they actually released the fairies and didn't delay it until the units are finished...

DeletedUser651

They could always have added it to the fairy section after they were finished with it.

DeletedUser

In this week's tournament, my grids and units were intermittently invisible. Some players noticed random misbehavior from units. Given this, I'm in no hurry to see the Fairy units. As much as I'd like to see them, the program just isn't ready.

And the longer we have before they're available...the more time we have to train our other units. We have to remember there's only one queue for fight units: we have two buildings, but only one queue. So, it will become more difficult to train units, not easier.

So, it's not that the building is useless now - it is that it's useless / pointless all the time. It's just a useless building intended to take up 16 grid spaces and yield a few points. It will never actually contribute anything to city - it's just a fancy menu, what you open in order to add the new units to your ONE queue. We will only be producing one fighting unit at a time.

At least it's attractive.

Heymrdiedier

I agree, it doesnt make sense to announce more content when the current content isn't implemented yet.
Therefor i now dont think they hinted a new race (also afaik next race are dragons), but maybe the drawings were new enemys we get to fight. Maybe introducing them together with the fairy units.

ophion

I find it a real shame that we don't get more expansions. We have to lose so many great looking buildings to make room for the next eras that our cities end up becoming crammed with rows of identical cultural buildings because of the need to keep the culture levels up. The Princess Anwen building which costs diamonds to build is so small you need a magnifying glass to see what it's supposed to be...which makes me ask why couldn't the building have been a little more attractive and give us a little more incentive to want to build it? Small things to the developers I guess...but big things to those of us that are trying to keep our cities looking unique and interesting.

DeletedUser118

The question is, would you really build other buildings if you recieved more space? The only thing that adds a little bit of uniqueness to your city are Wonders. All other buildings are the same in almost every city, except for the difference between humans and elves. And since Wonders do not give any points yet, having too many of them only eats up space which cannot be filled with buildings giving you points and coins/men/goods.

If you really want to be different it needs different skins/styles for buildings not just more space where all you do is placing more of the same old buildings onto. I personally would love to see more possible skins of houses, manufactories and all the other buildings. That would make a city look all different from any other. :)

Brummbaer

Hello Katzenprinz, (and Bobbykitty)
I like to build the Ancient Wonders, but as described above, I have to tear down other buildings to recieve the required city space and no, my first interrest is to build other buildings and not build an other residence.