• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Discovered players don't appear as discovered

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser700

Game version: v1.19.1-(e0cf77e) (2016-11-23 9:46)
Game world: beta
Browser + version: Chrome Version 54.0.2840.99 m
Flash Player version: 23,0,0,207
Operating System: Win 10
Screen resolution: 1650x1050
Account name: godfatheromatic
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5
(1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title:

Current situation:
At the edge of the discovered provinces on the worldmap are a couple of neighbours which i have discovered by scouting and freeing the province next to their city. Some players don't appear as discovered. i can visit their city but the relationship is stated as 'none' and i can't use neighborly help. also i can't accept offers from these neighbours at the trader without paying trader fee.

Expected situation:
These neighbors should appear as 'discovered' and i should be able to execute neighbourly help. also i should accept deals from these neighbours without paying traders fee.

Reproduction Steps
Go on the worldmap to the edge of the dicovered provinces
2. Find players which should appear as discovered
3. visit their city & notice that you can't apply neighbourly help

Screenshots of the bug:
Here it is i.e. player 'PPA169' ...
bu1.jpg

... and here player 'Wolle'
bu2.jpg

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Godfatheromatic, thanks for reporting this issue :) would it be the same as the issue reported here (click)?

If so, and if this is a neighbor you discovered since Oct 7th, please add your information to the thread linked above, as requested by Marindor here

Status
Not open for further replies.