• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [11477] Missing neighbour/gold mine

• Thread starter DeletedUser1250
  • Start date

DeletedUser1250

Game version: v1.13.9-(4bbe5a1) (2016-08-31 9:42)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: __ Google chrome 52.0.2743.116 m
Flash Player version: __ Adobe flash player 22.0.0.209
Operating System: __ Windows 8.1
Screen resolution: __1920x1080
Account name: __Anne65
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility:
5/5

Current situation:
Since a few days, one spot in my world map is empty. No matter how often I refresh, it stays empty.

Expected situation:
I expect to find a neighbour or gold mine there

Reproduction steps
1. Find/visit player Jjud
2. go back to the world map
3. the spot to the right of player Jjud is empty

No idea if it is the same for others, for me that is the border of the discovered provinces. There should be something though.

empty spot world map 2.png

DeletedUser1250

Now I got a new neighbour there today? and I can't help him/her, something is still wrong.

missing neighbour 2.png

missing neighbour 3.png

As you can see, the relationship is none, but I have completed the crystal province next to it, so I should be able to help this one and the realationship should be discovered.

DeletedUser283

I have a similar spot south east of my city, at the edge of my discovered area
before being moved, there was an abandonned city (not even a builder's hut), that I could access but sometimes showed like an empty green area;
now that I have been moved, the same location shows exactly like the one you described in your original post : green empty area, no gold mine, no possible action

Veeb

I have lots of these that I can't access. To access them I have had to scout another province beside them and then fight /negotiate province before being able to 'Discover' them and aid etc. This has happened since the day I was moved to a new neighbourhood along with the initial player move around.

DeletedUser1250

It is not fixed for me, I still have the same problem with the province I posted before. I can post a new screenshot, but it looks the same and the relationship is also still none.

DeletedUser283

east by south east, edge of discovered area

Attachments

• ELV_screen_11.jpg
    ELV_screen_11.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 187

Marindor

We've got feedback now that the only current situations, should be provinces from before this update (which cannot be correct right now, but will be corrected by scouting a new province next to it). There should be no new situations like this after yesterday's update. I will move this thread back to "Fixed" now but will leave it open for further replies. Please let us know if any new cases appear :)

DeletedUser

Does this problem still occur for you after the hotfix today?

DeletedUser651

Does this problem still occur for you after the hotfix today?

Yes. When you went to the map and looked exactly where I said it was, what do you see? Are you saying that only I see this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

Hi guys,

We've got feedback now that the only current situations, should be provinces from before this update (which cannot be correct right now, but will be corrected by scouting a new province next to it). There should be no new situations like this after yesterday's update. I will move this thread back to "Fixed" now but will leave it open for further replies. Please let us know if any new cases appear :)

"Blank cities" that were already there before the update of October 7th, will not be fixed unfortunately but it shouldn't happen to any newly discovered areas. If it does, please upload a new screenshot here including date and time of scouting that province, so we can reopen the report with that information :)

DeletedUser118

May I ask why you don't wanna add at least a goldmine where the blank spaces are? There shouldn't be too many so you could just set one by hand. If you want we could help by telling you where the spots are exactly located. But doing nothing about it? Sorry but I don't really understand your behavior. o_O

DeletedUser1548

@Katzenprinz , I would like to remind you they didn't even change the game clock for winter time and they do not plan to. So... I can't say I'm surprised they won't do anything about this blank spaces. ;)

DeletedUser118

Yeah I should have known that. The typical Inno behavior when it comes to small things. Lets just let them run the wrong way and better come up with bigger, more stupid stuff in the meantime nobody wants or asked for...

I really keep asking myself why I do this to myself to over and over again play your games, knowing it won't turn any better with every new one. This whole company is such a desaster in some parts.

DeletedUser651

will not be fixed

For players affected by this, you need to do something.

Just nope not fixing it isn't acceptable.

That is a lot of coins every single day forever that people are losing. That is a huge penalty for all the players in those areas. Give them diamonds. Give them a free building. Do something. You can't just give some customers the middle finger. That isn't ok. Do SOMETHING.

Marindor

It's not about "wanna add" or "behaviour" or what is "acceptable", it is simply technically not possible for us to change this for current situations. As I said earlier:

(which cannot be correct right now, but will be corrected by scouting a new province next to it).

I know it's not the answer you'd like to hear, but that's all we can do about it, sorry.

DeletedUser651

You might not be able to correct the situation, but you guys could do something for the people affected. Or at least the people who contacted you who are affected. I don't care for me. I have faced a dreadful situation since I started on beta. I have never had neighbors and most of the time I didn't have gold mines. Frankly, I am long past caring. But there are players who give you guys money and they shouldn't pay for less of a game than others get. That just isn't fair.