• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

crowding of events

Lovec Krys

@radiradi Mermaid paradise doesn't produce portal profit spell, it produces 3 KP instant.
He might got enough portal profit directly from chests, but my main point was, that if Inno don't raises province expansion limit, his next chapters will be relatively harder than Elementals with only 1 expansion/chapter from research and premium expansions.
Yes, in the end it'll be the same as the rest of us, but he made Elementals chapter easer for himself, while also made relatively harder the chapters after.

DeletedUser

@radiradi Mermaid paradise doesn't produce portal profit spell, it produces 3 KP instant.
Ehm , once again - winning 12 Mermaid Paradises with artifacts (you are right - it doesn't produce portal profit) means you have enough Pearls to get 22 trading posts as main rewards ( trading post produces portal profit - i guess we can agree on that)

Grand prizes available (visible) in game = 6 Mermaids , 54 artifacts, 1 x Carting Library , 11 x Trading Outpost, 12 x Wishing Well, 12 x Ferris Wheel - double it and you will get 22 trading outposts.

What i'm trying to say is: with enough portal profits you don't need to allocate additional space for guest race production buildings (in Amuni and Construct chapters, in Elementals you need them only for portal upgrade) - you need space for portal and T2+1 / T3+1 manufactories only.
It's not a struggle , lack of imagination or bad planning etc - it's efficient way to save a lot of time, space and resources.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arthus

@Arthus It is a normal symptom in games that a person playing 3-4 years will have richer inventory than players playing a year or two. You probably have nothing to complain about because you also got a lot of sirens ;)
Przechwytywanie-w-trybie-pe-noekranowym-2019-09-02-080825.jpg
"By the way, as you well know, the guy who got 12 mairmaids has been playing for 18 months, excactly as long as you have been".
If anyone has won 12 siren sirens, it's only a lot of work and time to put into the event. There is nothing to look for conspiracy theories here and 4 mermaids are the result unattainable for many.
I personally won two mermaids and I have been playing for 3-4 years and it was not a lack of relics that slowed me down but the tasks for scouting. Getting 12 sirens in the event only shows that this person has worked hard and developed a good tactic to do these tasks.

I wrote that i've got 4 sirens + 5th in inventory with 3 artifacts.
The point is that the guy in this topic told that it's impossible to get more than 6 sirens from events without developer's help so i posted a picture to prove him it isn't.

Last edited by a moderator: