• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

crowding of events

iDavis

You can choose where do you want to participate in. If you feel like you can´t handle more events at the same time, just choose one of them, which offer rewards you need in your progress in the game. Many players (including me) like when a lot of events is going on.

Arthus

You can choose where do you want to participate in. If you feel like you can´t handle more events at the same time, just choose one of them, which offer rewards you need in your progress in the game. Many players (including me) like when a lot of events is going on.

There are fellowships in which you can't choose, especially doing adventures. If you don't - you fall off.
Spire is for credit card warriors and that's clear, not for free players, rewards weaker than input.

iDavis

@Arthus but you can still choose a fellowship. If my fellowship forced me to spend many hours doing FA, I would find an other.

DeletedUser607

There are fellowships in which you can't choose, especially doing adventures. If you don't - you fall off.
Spire is for credit card warriors and that's clear, not for free players, rewards weaker than input.

really?

the spire is more or less doable with the fire phoenix and at least one boost-building. and it doesn't need to be done weekly (that would be too much).

Arthus

A girl wrote on polish forums that next event will start in September already and that she saw 2 of 3 evolution buildings phoenix-like, themed after bears- panda and brown bear. We try to clear where she saw them and her credibility (might prove fake, no source in internet or anything)

Arthus

@Arthus ehm, I already own the 3rd bear. :rolleyes:

signatur:egrin:

Would be nice but she told that she really saw the buildings.
Edit:

"3 different evolving buildings: brown bear, panda bear and a polar bear. Can't really say more than that since it is not even on Beta yet and could change." OMG i found on english forums

Karvest

p8Cpgj90Uu7Xd9LiWxzLUxyzCk6MsrGHZUuwAjz0WiRpNkBkda_6SZS7h2-iCQczH_OtinSPlSebHHG1AtBEhDLEmp2VHs8QUYdOmP6t6w6gI--IWBP0FWi150UaRK11F87DLwYVHw

DeletedUser2630

A girl wrote on polish forums that next event will start in September already and that she saw 2 of 3 evolution buildings phoenix-like, themed after bears- panda and brown bear. We try to clear where she saw them and her credibility (might prove fake, no source in internet or anything)

In the source code, these bears have been around for a few days, maybe weeks. One will produce soldiers, one mana and seeds, and other raw materials. I did not find effet feed.

But they feed, I just do not know exactly where the effects on the buildings are defined and therefore it is not possible to teach.

The code also includes a new Teleport spell that puts the building from city to inventory.

Karvest

feeding effect worth at least 8 additional pet foods per week for me, but I can't craft even one pet food per day since last update...=(

Last edited:

Arthus

I wonder how next events will be made.

Endless circle or like phoenix, struggle to make one at lvl 10.

Would really prefer a break between events, but well...

Deleted User - 60107

So, they finally decided to add a way to put event buildings back into inventory? About time - took them only a few years...

Arthus

So, they finally decided to add a way to put event buildings back into inventory? About time - took them only a few years...

It may take them another few years to introduced them or withdraw from idea at all. We don't know.

Deleted User - 56274

@graziame My recommendation is at chapters 1-5 concentrate on your progress through the research tree and completing enough provinces throughout so that once you reach the end of the chapter you do not have a blockage. I do recommend participating at a certain level in tournaments to acquire more relics. Here I would recommend using troops to fight (2-4 provinces or what you are comfortable with) each day and once you cannot fight, finish the province with a negotiate then stop until it unlocks again the next day.

For events, save currency for the daily prizes that are post useful for you - wishing wells are helpful simply for the diamonds that will allow you to upgrade your Builder's Hut to level 3 and your Magic Academy as much as you want. All other event buildings at this level are to me replaceable unless you adore it for whatever reason and gain Royal Restoration to upgrade it.

Spire is interesting, but for the most part I don't participate in it because, for me, it is a resource drain that does not benefit me.

On events - once you start hitting chapters 5+ you may have the ability to do more for events and have the space to dedicate some level 1 workshops and factories to make them easier.
Quite simply, there are so many events regularly beyond Tournament that it is very easy to get burned out by them.

iDavis

This event is going to be the way how regular playing spire and tournament each week will become usual, especially thanks to brown bear (he produces additional units when collecting from barracks, orcs barracks and fairies barracks (similar to simia))..

Arthus

I hope they won't add these 15 vision vapors and scouting quests anymore, because if they do again, they will destroy event for many players, who lost all their relics in last event.