• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Constructs

Karvest

7yDS3u.png

iDavis

After this comparison, I prefer the previous one. Now it is not so "outstanding" from set of [halflings, elemntls, amuni] ugly residences..

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I wonder if they will also adjust the premium one because that one still also has a night-time look ?
The answer is no, the premium houses and human houses will not change anymore (as far as i know).
The elven houses were updated because the old graphics did not work that well when you placed a lot of them next to each other.

DeletedUser1953

See my problem (the problem appears with sorcerers, we are more than 1 year later !).

My Actual Squad Size on Fely : 2457
New Tech Squad Size : 49, 50, 51 => 49*3+50*3+51*3 = 450
Future Squad Size : 2907

Approximate cost of province 6 star 0 for the 4 encounters (T1+T2+T3) : 16.89 * squad - 4817.1
Before : 36 682
Probably After : 44 282
This a 21% increase, but our production of ressource does not increase by 21% !!

We can do this for another province, star, ... the cost (T1+T2+T3) is linear with the squad size.

(on graph, comma = decimal separator)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1953

It is why i give data where squadsize >= 566 (after orc) (before 566, the ratio T1/T2/T3 is not the same).
It is not a post on general cost of tournament but a problem of cost in construct.

I forget a 70% cost increase in orcs, sure we produce too much orcs in previous chapter, but 70% raise !!??

Karvest

Orcs appear in catering at ~1300 SS. I try to keep tracking each SS upgrade during tournament to compare cost of the same provinces at the same star before and after SS upgrade. And usually newSS/oldSS ≈ newCaterCost/oldCaterCost (say linear dependency). But not always.

DeletedUser1953

If you want data :

Carefull of the title, it is for all encounters in province 3 star 1 !!
I have no data between 1066 (no orcs) and 1406, linear ... but the line do not cross the origin, it explains why 100%, 75% cost increase after each chapter !

I will not discuss about the orcs problems, it is very secondary, the main problem is the 21% increase in "main" ressources.

Karvest

I'm not talking about orcs themselves, I'm talking about T1+T2+T3 cost, that is not always scaled linear to SS, and use the moment when orcs appeared as example point.
Not sure about your formulas, since they are not generalized enough to check it on any province that I had ready when you posted.
Should be common formula for all provinces, since enemySS(derived to 5 squads) = playerSS*(0.05*province)*(0.70+0.15*star).

mrossnyc

Has anyone kept track of the mandatory quests beyond #43 - Advanced Tools 10x? I'm curious about any quests requiring us to build one of the new Culture (or other) buildings, how many streets, etc. Thanks in advance!

pilousd

Is 4 workshops enough? I have 5 only because it needed in Amunis.

So far the only quest I've seen about workshops is N°30
- Have 8 Residences level 32
- Have 4 Workshops level 32
- Have 12 Ports for Production Islands

Unless the requirement grows when reaching Evolved Workshops 2, you should be fine with just 4.

pilousd

30 streets, no culture building so far, I am on the quest to have 16 islands level3.

Happy I got past this one, took me quite some time and resources.

Speaking of culture buildings, the following quest is just about that. It's requesting to build the Step Stones and the Recharge Bay.

MiniB

[ Unless the requirement grows when reaching Evolved Workshops 2, you should be fine with just 4.[/QUOTE]

That is what I'd like to know before deleting one. I'm on number 37 now (in live). Thanks anyway :)

DeletedUser1953

I'm not talking about orcs themselves, I'm talking about T1+T2+T3 cost, that is not always scaled linear to SS, and use the moment when orcs appeared as example point.
Not sure about your formulas, since they are not generalized enough to check it on any province that I had ready when you posted.
Should be common formula for all provinces, since enemySS(derived to 5 squads) = playerSS*(0.05*province)*(0.70+0.15*star).

The first graph i posted see that it is linear after SS 566 (before & after orcs needed). For complete information, before it raises by linear block, when T2 appears (>193 (126?)), when T3 appears (>384 (346?)), when T3 cost raise (>1406 (??)).

I have graph to show that is linear with province & star, it is normal because the number of ennemies is linear with province & star (you publish the formula).

But no other comments ? The important think of my post : It is boring that military power is the only way at higher era to be in the top 10 ! Reduce the cost of catering with higher SS !
(Other, the cost must not depend of optional SS in tournament !!)