• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Completed wrong province shown after Battle end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veeb

Game version: __ v0.35.14-(82ca31a) (2016-02-14 20:40)
Game world:Beta
Browser + version: Edge latest version 25.10586.0.0
Flash Player version: 10 - latest
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1366x768
Account name: Veeb
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 today(1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__After fighting and completing a sector it no longer freezes but completes and awards relic and kp unfortunately the battle scene then changes to a different province which is totally completed. Please see the 2 screen shots of what happened after with completed province and the Gem province it should have shown with only 2 sectors complete.

Expected situation:
Once the fight is won it should return to the same Gem province with 2 sectors completed and not the completed plank province.

Reproduction Steps
__Win a fight in a sector
2. __view win screen with relic and kp won
3.__Accept Tab
4.__Returns to incorrect province
5.__Press Map icon to return to map which is still centred on the Gem province I fought and then click the Gem sector again to view the correct Gem province.

Attachments

• Bug after collect relic.PNG
    Bug after collect relic.PNG
    658.8 KB · Views: 126
  • what it should look like.PNG
    what it should look like.PNG
    604.9 KB · Views: 140

Veeb

Still happening on next sector so all 3 sectors have acted in the same way.
The relic is however correct for the province.

Veeb

When I changed provinces after battle and incorrect province shown, when return to world map it centred back on my town.

Status
Not open for further replies.