• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [8575] After winning battle: wrong province + extreme negotiation costs

DeletedUser1457

Game version: __ (v1.0.2-(9f1f82e))
Game world: __Beta
Browser + version: __Firefox 44.0.2
Flash Player version: __20.0.0.306
Operating System: __Windows XP
Screen resolution: __1920x1080
Account name: __Geordien
Humans or Elves: __Human

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
After winning the fight and press the back to province button, the province is not the same as one in which I fought
The new province is very far to me, very interesting encounter conditions (negotiating cost: 230000 marble, 1500000 crystal, 450000 elixir, Defending army: (0 Treant, 0 Steingling, 0 Necromancer, 0 Treant II)
I try the fight: I could not attack the enemies, but the backstroke is killing them
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps:
1. __fight in an encounter
2. __winning
3. __press back to province button
4. __new encounter
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:

DeletedUser778

looks legit :D
wtf.png

Edit: Hmm i was actually able to do this encounter and the reward says I got an elixir relic and a KP?!?!?

After going back to province after winning this bug province I was in the province again I was fighting before.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser283

I want one of these !!! :D

[edit]
I got one of these and, boy, that was fun ! ;)
[/edit]

DeletedUser778

Looks like I got everything for the encounters (KP, relics and points)
I did 7/8 now. Can't complete, to check if it counts towards provinces for expansions, because after it first happens i thought of an display bug and returned to the world map and I have no normal province left to maybe get back there atm.
After I went back to the world map after the last encounter in the bug province I was on the world map over an elixir province 30-50 rings or something away from my city, the province looked normal brown and i couldn't interact with it, but since my score increased by 300 or something I guess it was the province I was fighting in...

DeletedUser1488

Was able to confirm - maybe take out new encounter on step four and replace with new province. It takes you to a whole new (far away) province.
a26ca20511.jpg

Also, this only appears when fighting manually. Auto-fight produces the correct result. :)

Deleted User - 1954

I can add, that if you don't want to fight in this strange province but press the button back to world map (the little Globus at bottom of screen), you come back to the place of world map you started (where the province is you fighted first).

DeletedUser651

I am having the same issue. Also, after I fought and won two provinces, they didn't register as completed. I then got one fight where I had one archer and two squads each of zero knights. When I tried to complete that province by fighting (I love lopsided fights in my favor) I was able to kill the archers with no problem but the zero knights weren't able to be hit. I saw them, but couldn't aim at them. I then refreshed and got the message that I was in the middle of a fight and did I want to return to it....I did....but same issue of zero knights. I had to refresh again and this time decline to fight.

DeletedUser1075

looks legit :D
View attachment 617

Edit: Hmm i was actually able to do this encounter and the reward says I got an elixir relic and a KP?!?!?

After going back to province after winning this bug province I was in the province again I was fighting before.

I fought 2 provinces today, so 18 encounters. Of these,

Most (14+?) - froze after winning, requiring game restart (see my separate post for that bug)
2 - went back correctly after I won the last battle of each province.
1 - got one of these above, with only 8 orcs (or whatever they're called) and I totally smacked them. I think I got an extra kp (not sure though) and then went back to fighting for gem relics. Weird.

I then got one fight where I had one archer and two squads each of zero knights. When I tried to complete that province by fighting (I love lopsided fights in my favor) I was able to kill the archers with no problem but the zero knights weren't able to be hit. I saw them, but couldn't aim at them. I then refreshed and got the message that I was in the middle of a fight and did I want to return to it....I did....but same issue of zero knights. I had to refresh again and this time decline to fight.

There is a Monty Python joke in there somewhere. Run away! Run away!

Ok, this is an interesting bug for sure. I've tried to reproduce it in multiple encounters now, but haven't been able to do so yet (due to a bug preventing me from loading the province in the first place after a battle). Will continue testing, but wanted to give an update. :)

DeletedUser1513

Since this bug I also have some provinces where the game just hangs after the battle before it delivers the rewards. Result no relics, not counted for the city expansions etc... Also if you don't fight the abnormal armies then it is also not counted for the city expansions.... This week I had high losses for taking a few provinces, but they were not counted. And since the expansions are the most important stuff in the game it is quite a disaster!
Just counted my provinces.... 2 were not counted..

DeletedUser778

If you manage to complete a whole bug province they count towards completed provinces for expansions too.
I had 263 provinces cleared before fighting in a regular steel province, after finishing the steel province and all the bug silk encounters i was redirected to, the counter says 265 after a refresh.

Furthermore I have now 8 silk relics more, so minus the 4 i should get back for the academy, 4 too much. (Previous bug provinces all were Elixir [not my boost])

Edit: BTW after the last silk encounter i was over the silk province 2 hex northeast of fragman.