• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Community based building - Question 3

Which guest race style would you like this building to be based on ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the announcement about our upcoming community based building here and let us know your preference on the last question in this poll!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser1665

I screwed up at first I voted Elementals then I had to change it to Dwarves. The reason being is the Dwarven buildings were much smaller, think about it...

MalpA

I screwed up at first I voted Elementals then I had to change it to Dwarves. The reason being is the Dwarven buildings were much smaller, think about it...

If i remember correctly, Question 1 was about size of building ... so GR has nothing to do with it now ...

DeletedUser1901

Woodelves is the chapter where you cant see anything under the trees. Orcs and Goblins is the only villainous chapter and I think is the most unique. :p What i'm saying is that I AM the 1 Orcs and Goblins VOTE!

DeletedUser118

I voted for Sorcs and Dragons cuz of the Harry Potter feeling. And that even though I don't even like the movies. :D But the looks of the buildings with all the huge dragons and spell casters around was really nice. :cool:

DeletedUser1371

I know that this thread is not about our wishes but I hope I may mention that I would have liked the look being something unique and not related to a chapter.

In the last Q&A Session someone asked if there will be aliens in Elvenar and Tom and Timon asked how that could be done.

Well, the community building could have the shape of a meteorite :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1163

I voted and imagine a building that looks like a Dragon’s Cave with a dragon resting inside or circling or perched on top guarding the treasure contained within. It could look different for elves and humans. It will be interesting to see what the graphic artists envision.

Take a look at the Humans “Prison of the Condemned” which has a giant griffin sitting on top and guarding a dungeon full of undesirables. I haven’t seen a building similar to that for the Elves. Maybe they don’t have crime or maybe troublemakers think they might be fed to the Vallorian Seasnake.

Elves and Humans forged a bond with dragons and agreed not to hunt them nor take their treasure. In exchange, every 24 hours a dragon will come out of its cave and place on the ground a random resource (Coins, Supplies, Relics, Rune Shards, KPs, Instants, Boosts, Goods, etc.), or a magical wand made from an oak tree growing in a pond -The Enchanted Wand of Seclusion.

The Wand can be stored in your inventory. When you’re ready to use it, point the wand at a building but use it well. For only once can you use its spell. You will find the building you cast a spell on stored away. Look in your inventory when you wish to rebuild it someday. It can be used the way we use Instants.

To recap what type of building I’d like to see created in Elvenar:

Size: 2x2
Style: A Dragon’s Cave in the Sorcerers and Dragons Art Style.
Effect: Every 24 hours a dragon will come out of its cave and place on the ground a random resource or an Enchanted Wand of Seclusion, to be used to store buildings. Items the dragon gives you will be added to your supplies or placed in the inventory until ready to be used.

DeletedUser724

Is that a joke...

Inno should give us a look of
that building looks like in various "guest races" form
so we can provide a better response to that question

No matter what the choice we give,
that building may different from our expectation as there is no "look"
we think it is pretty in that guest race, but it can be very super ugly

also I suppose it can be upgrade from a guest race to next guest races
but ....

I am forced to pick the last guest race

this vote should be deleted and
revote with a new vote with "a look in each guest races"

Dony

King of Bugs
you are funny, do you really think they will make 21 versions of this building to show you so you can pick the 1 you like from?
as far as i know this new building is based on community voting and now what devs want

SoggyShorts

@conqueror9
WS LEVELS.png
MH LEVELS.png