• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate coins collect icon disappears behind cultural building

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Game version: 0.21.15154-6ca4013-(master) (2015-07-27 14:32)
Game world: zz1 - beta
Browser + version: mozilla firefox 39.0
Flash Player version: 18.0.0.209
Operating System: windows 8.1
Screen resolution: 1366 x 768
Account name: Tintagel
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
- the coin that is hovering above houses disappears behind a small cultural buiding behind it (I could check with twin flowerbed and it also happens with a tree). It is still a little visible when it jumps up and down.
- the coin does -not- disappear underneath a production building or a large cultural building like the battle monument).

Expected situation:
I expected the collect icon to remain completely visible and to be placed in front of other buildings, including these smaller cultural items.

Reproduction Steps:
1. have a house (mine are level 13 and 14)
2. build a small cultural building next to it (behind it)
3. make sure the cultural building is placed in the exact spot where the coin-collect-icon of the house in front of it will appear
4. wait till the house gets its coin-icon that shows it's ready to be collected
5. see that the coin will show up (half) underneath the cultural building, but may pop up a bit when it moves

Screenshots of the bug:
http://prntscr.com/7yi3sb

Note:
All but one of my houses are level 13 and 14. The last one is level 15 - and surprisingly, this one doesn't trigger the bug. This may happen because the collect-icon for that house is in a slightly different position.

Status
Not open for further replies.