• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [1042] Heads "cut of" below residences

DeletedUser

General Description (Overview):
When my villagers walk down the streets there heads are suddenly cut off underneath the residential buildings, but this does not happen on all buildings

What I expected to happen:
Villagers heads should not be decapitated

What actually happened:

How often has this happened:
Daily

Screenshots/Additional information:
Attached, villagers head severed
elevener-errorspg.jpg

Reproduction Steps:

1. Happens all the time

Player Name: Badger

World: ???

Operating System: Windows 7

Browser and Version: Chrome version 40.0.2214

Flash Version: 16.0.0.35

Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Marindor

I can confirm this issue from reprocing it myself, so I have set it to confirmed. Thanks for reporting!

DeletedUser503

I have noticed this from the beginning. It does not affect gameplay however,
so I never bothered reporting it. It is quite comical, as the people seem to
be passing under 'floating' architecture or greenery.

DeletedUser317

I can.

Captura%20de%20pantalla%2018_zpseiomkdp8.png
Captura%20de%20pantalla%2019_zpslhiatxht.png

Player Name: Eladamri
World: Beta 1 (zz1)
Operating System: Windows 8.1
Browser and Version: IE 11.0.9600.17690
Flash Version: 17.0.0.134
Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768

No game play affected, just a graphic issue. But what i notice is only happen in building who have graphic other than green grass near the road.

Do you have the same problem in another browser such as Mozille Firefox or Google Chrome? That way we can check if it's browser-specific or not.

DeletedUser317

Confirmed in Chrome Versión 41.0.2272.89 m
I not have Firefox instaled, but i will download it tomorrow, along with ss in crome, its 5.30 am here i go to sleep a Little :).

Thanks for the additional information - we have been able to reproduce it now! It seems to be somehow dependant on the Flash version (couldn't reproduce it with Flash 16, but could with Flash 17). In any case, we have forwarded it!

DeletedUser

Hi Muf-Muf

it seems to be a layer issue. If the animation is on the layer above the building then it is ok.

Headless 1.JPG

If the animation is on the layer below the building then we have the headless ones.

Headless 2.JPG

Hope this helps.

:)

Jimmac

DeletedUser317

Confirmed in firefox too.

Other thing that i notice is only happen when villager go from rigth to left, i cannot reproduce in any other direction of movement. :).

DeletedUser

I have had that and also had them go in front of buildings they should go behind
Untitled.png

DeletedUser1095

I haven't seen pedestrians in so long I'd forgotten there are supposed to be any.

A fix for a related problem has been implemented now, and as a result we can no longer reproduce this. Please let us know if you still have this issue. :)