• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered City Size

DeletedUser613

I have looked through the various discussions and cannot find anything relating to this

I currently have 5 city expansions left to research and have space for a further 5 expansions from gaining map tiles (30 tiles for 5 more expansions), this is a total of 240 encounters.

What happens to expansions once the current city area has been filled up.

Will Innogames be expanding the city map at some future stage or will those additional expansions be lost forever

DeletedUser118

Seeing that there is still enough space left around the city, I'd say they gonna increase the map size someday.

DeletedUser43

As this is more a question than feedback, I'll move this thread to "Questions and Help". :)

We don't have any information yet about new expansions. However, the idea of having more expansions has been discussed multiple times on our forum. The first thread I think of, is about having one particular expansion leading up to the mountain stairs at the top of your city (see the spoiler below). This idea has been suggested here (click). It could even be combined with a new questline, as has been suggested here (click). In another thread (click), the idea of having new rows of expansions to the east and south of the city has been suggested. Feel free to look through the Ideas Forum to support the ideas you like, or to suggest your own ideas! ;)

EEhgg3T.png