• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Watchtower + Questline

DeletedUser338

Okay, so I've seen similar things before, but no one ever came with anything really specific.
My idea was to make this part clickable:
Tl1YeFC.png

That would open this questbox:
ALWvbGw.png

Example of finished quest, you'd be able to store 25% more gold and supplies now:
aX8eODN.png

Once finished, there would be a cave. Basically, like any other building, the looks would change.
ajXkGpP.png

The quests would reward you with different kinds of boosts (this way they're a bit more useful than the ones that would just give gold and supplies). Another example of a quest:
LoteKy6.png

Quest number 3. I think it's important to have all kinds of different requirements in this questline. It also shouldn't be too easy, it's meant to be done by players who are in the middle - near the end of the current game.
02Q6Wjn.png

I have horrible paint skills, I know. It's just to give you an example.
FoiYWdT.png

This one is for the players who've done almost everything. They need the reduced scouting costs to continue fighting/trading provinces. Of course, it's also useful for everyone else.
lAmsC1j.png

In the end, it would look somewhat like a watchtower/storage room, with space for troops in the middle. You'd still be able to see that it was once a mountain, but it has been heavily improved.
sQJWP9y.png

Of course, it does need some fine-tuning. There are many more possibilities we could include, like;
-Wall (gives your troops extra defense in battle)
-Improved bridge (extra trader range?)
-add your own, I'll put them here.

I'll try to answer any questions as well and as quickly as possible.

DeletedUser

Wow Lord Jirre, I've no sufficient words to explain my surprise looking at your masterpiece! I like your idea 1.000.000 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Compliments for this idea, really!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Alessandro

DeletedUser

Very good thinking ... and really nicely presented idea ... +1 from me (dont think anybody can even think of not approving such an idea!!).... It will be good addition to the game if the dev's can even think in some thing on this line ... Something unique to the best of my knowledge ...

DeletedUser

Yes, ddevil: I've been really impressed by his (Lord Jirre) fantasy: this game obstinately needs persons like him with their fantasy, with their imagination etc. to make this game more and more amazing, more and more exciting.
I really apprecite that Lord Jirre and other players use their free time for improving the game and consequently the overall entertinment of all of us.
Simply...thank you guys! ;)

DeletedUser

I don't have a reliable opinion on this specific proposal yet, because there may be so many similar proposals, some of them i might like more.

But I really like the direction this idea goes, it is a very good example, what kind of quests I'd like to see here, even some kind of embedding it into a deeper story.

Instead we have now those repeatable quests, to me they pervert the idea of a quest, as I understand it. A quest should offer a more or less difficult task and provide a reasonable reward to the player. The player should NEVER choose the task by his own (something that reflects, what he is doing at the moment) and then just take a certain quest out of a list according to that task.

DeletedUser338

Noo, 200k would indeed be too much :p
I want the first quest to be doable when your main hall is around level 7-10. 20k supplies is still quite a lot then, but it makes for a nice challenge.

DeletedUser

Actually the capacity of my Main Hall is about 680k of money and 68k of supplies but 20k of them are really interesting :D

DeletedUser338

Well, as I said before, I don't want it to be easy :p
You could work around it by just placing several lvl 1 workshops in your city though. It's just the amount that counts, not the level.
I don't really want these quests to be declineable, because you'd most likely regret declining them (because of the rewards you'd miss)