• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Cauldron message does not go away

Droopy

Game version: v1.165-beta.11-(436750d) - html5 (2022-11-29 11:03)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Browser Chrome
Operating System or Mobile Device: Win10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Droopy
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 5/5 ?

Quest title: -

Current situation:
I tried to brew something, but now a message "Unfortunately..." is popping up with only 1 button, no way to cancel and the Trophies are counting down.

Expected situation:
Cancel button or/and continue the other parts of the game

Reproduction Steps:
Brew something, cannot reproduce exact steps because i'm stuck in this message

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
Cauldron-problem.JPG

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks for reporting that, but this is not a bug: it's intended to work this way, because every non used Cauldron "item" will be deleted at the end of Cauldron.

Droopy

I don't understand this, so i always need to use the number of Trophy's i have?

What is then the use of this message? Then you could use them all in once instead of clicking so many times this message.

Alcaro

I don't understand this, so i always need to use the number of Trophy's i have?

What is then the use of this message? Then you could use them all in once instead of clicking so many times this message.
I assume is this way because after the use of one goblet, the ingredients are shuffled and you might get something else.

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Exactly @Droopy, you have to use all the Trophy Goblet gained from previous Tournament, and @Alcaro is right; you may get the same effect already active, and in this case you can choose which one activate (and it won't be possible if drinking all at once ).

Laurelin-Beta

@Konys : Mentioning this while this thread is still active, in case text errors are also important?

The apostrophe in 'Bottom's up!' should be removed, to read: 'Bottoms up!'. This is because it's a short version of this invitation/instruction : 'Turn the bottoms of your [drinking] glasses (plural) to face upwards' - as will happen when the audience drinks the proposed toast. 'Bottom's up' (with apostrophe) would linguistically be a statement of fact (not an invitation/instruction to join in with a toast), meaning : 'The bottom of your glass (singular) is currently facing upwards'.

I don't think that's the effect Inno's trying to achieve (?) but hey, maybe it is! However, even if so, it's never written with an apostrophe.

Anakin

das gleiche
hier
1669740011352.png

@Anakin please remember English only on the forum. I have used Google translate to translate your post. Amy Steele

Translation: the same
here

Last edited by a moderator:
use the number of Trophy's i have?

What is then the use of this message? Then you could use them a
Exactly @Droopy, you have to use all the Trophy Goblet gained from previous Tournament, and @Alcaro is right; you may get the same effect already active, and in this case you can choose which one activate (and it won't be possible if drinking all at once ).

something doesn't make sense. it was said that we could use up to 5 effects;
but the "bottoms up" window makes us use all the gobelets on the same effect. we can't get out of the loop. what is the point of using 9 times the same effect as only one can be used at the same time as said in this window. it's a total waste

Attachments

• 2022-11-29 18_12_26-Elvenar - Fantasy City Builder Game.jpg
    2022-11-29 18_12_26-Elvenar - Fantasy City Builder Game.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 81

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
something doesn't make sense. it was said that we could use up to 5 effects;
but the "bottoms up" window makes us use all the gobelets on the same effect. we can't get out of the loop. what is the point of using 9 times the same effect as only one can be used at the same time as said in this window. it's a total waste
well its isnt always the same effect, your effects are based on what you brewed in step 1, so if what you brewed had an 80% chance of magical tax, then the possiblity of getting tax time after time is indeed quite high