• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Buzzing Spring

TimeMachine

Next event is coming! ;)

1711281689433.png

I would again like to try to start a discussion thread for the upcoming event. Everybody is welcome to share event-experiences of any kind here!

galadriel101

Task #6 (I think) asks for 6 loaves of bread. I've produced and collected them but they are not registering. So I'm stuck on this task.

Dorfl the Clay

Experienced exactly the same... fulfilling several assignments is not recognized (bar stays empty), but clicking finishes it.

Also: task 21 asks for an amount of unurium without alternative.. that will be impossible for players not yet in chapter 17..
Also: task 26 asks for an amount of mana without alternative.. that will be impossible for players not yet in chapter 8..
Also: task 31 asks for an amount of sentient goods without alternative.. that will be impossible for players not yet in chapter 12..
Also: task 34 asks for an amount of ascended goods without alternative.. that will be impossible for players not yet in chapter 18..
Also: task 41 asks for an amount of seeds without alternative.. that will be impossible for players not yet in chapter 11..
Also: task 44 asks for an amount of ascended goods without alternative.. that will be impossible for players not yet in chapter 18..

Inno wake up!

Last edited:

Lelanya

Experienced exactly the same... fulfilling several assignments is not recognized (bar stays empty), but clicking finishes it.

Also: task 21 asks for an amount of unurium without alternative.. that will be impossible for players not yet in chapter 17..
Also: task 26 asks for an amount of mana without alternative.. that will be impossible for players not yet in chapter 8..
Also: task 31 asks for an amount of sentient goods without alternative.. that will be impossible for players not yet in chapter 12..
Also: task 34 asks for an amount of ascended goods without alternative.. that will be impossible for players not yet in chapter 18..
Also: task 41 asks for an amount of seeds without alternative.. that will be impossible for players not yet in chapter 11..
Also: task 44 asks for an amount of ascended goods without alternative.. that will be impossible for players not yet in chapter 18..

Inno wake up!
These quests are scaled to chapter. 26 is likely Produce Supplies, 31 Produce Goods, etc.
I will test some with my smaller city, but seeing as the Phoenix event is still running on live, it will be a little time before I get to this.

TimeMachine

Yay! Just collected and placed my first new event-building. I like the appearance very much!

1711488537114.png

Funny! :) In the Banshee Bramble, Banshees are trained by a big bee.
I placed it near the Windmill of Evil, in hope that by this, their training has a stronger impact. :D

galadriel101

Inno wake up!
Apparently it's just a problem with the display. But it's still a pain. Inno runs these quests about every ten minutes, surely they must know how to work the display by now!

Dhurrin

SPEND 3 CCs?
Hello, @InnoGames, (and @Astram, as Inno doesn't listen anyway, so please pass it along)
It seems that as usual you haven't been listening. It's hard to spend CCs when one already has a hard time collecting enough spellfrags.
I can't disenchant them, so that leaves either upping an AW (nope, not happening right now, I have NOWHERE near enough spellfrags for that) or crafting crap I don't want, spending my precious spellfrags on useless crap.
Seriously, it might help if you guys listen at times

Dhurrin

Um. You can start a recipe, collect the quest and cancel the build. That's what I do when i get this quest and there's nothing good. Been years since we had this one. It's also been years since we've had an Upgrade a building with no alternative.
Yes, I just found that out, which makes it do-able. But also stupid.

Dhurrin

Of course, the pretty good amounts of VV needed without option screw me over in the use of spellfrags as well

TimeMachine

In contrast to last event on Beta-Server, this event seems to work very fine for me.

Although some of my fellows who are playing higher chapters were not very amused about some of the quests, I just made it to the quest-lock.

1711990622165.png

1711990654676.png

Last edited:

TimeMachine

I really like the Acrobat Stage! First because it is looking nice and second because I generally like buildings that delvier "culture-only"
Luckily I could collect two of them. :)

1712271053920.png

How funny! A Dwarf with a hula hoop! :D
Thinking about what it would be like, if the Dwarven Armorers could learn some special tricks from the acrobats. ;)

TimeMachine

I must admit that I've just spent 500 diamonds on event currency, just in order to collect the Orc Playground. :D

1712625953965.png

This was definetly about time I think!
I always had a little pity with them orcs they always have to do the hard work, like driving the Ferris Wheel Galore or just being "used" to upgrade workshops or even worse being trained as fighters with the danger of dying in spire and/or tournament.
Not to talk about what is going on in the Pyramid of Purification!

Now the Orcs in my City have at least one place where they are able to meet in the leisure time to play their games and just have fun! ;)

Last edited: