• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Broken Scroll Trade Filter

• Thread starter DeletedUser1095
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1095

Current situation: When I look use the "offer: scrolls" filter the trader shows me no offers, even though there are offers of scrolls available.
Expected situation: When I use the "offer: scrolls" filter the trade window should show me available trades offering scrolls. (Other "offer" filters appear to be working properly - it's apparently just scrolls that aren't working.)
Reproducibility 5/5 when filtering for scrolls.
Steps to reproduce: Try the "offer: scrolls" filter and compare the results with the unfiltered trade offers.

Game version: 0.17.13772-0e2c22e-(master) (2015-05-28 14:18)
Game world: beta 1
Browser & version: Firefox/38.0,
Flash Player version: 17,0,0,188
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1347x621
Account name: Mink
Humans or Elves: Elves

Attachments

• scroll filter empty.jpg
    scroll filter empty.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 120
  • scroll offer.jpg
    scroll offer.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 112

Marindor

Thank you for reporting this Mink. In the bottom of your screen, I see "Page 2/1" so it seems like it's showing a non-existing second page there. Is it possible for you to press the "previous page" button there and does that make any difference?

DeletedUser1095

I thought I'd tried that, Marindor, but maybe that is indeed the issue.
When I tried it now, page 1 of the filter did show a scroll offer.
So maybe instead of a bug this is a feature request:
Using the filter should result in showing pages with offers, not empty pages. :rolleyes:

Marindor

This issue has already been forwarded to our development team for fixing, after the report in this thread. I'll archive this thread now as a duplicate of the other one, but just so you know: There is being worked on a fix! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.