• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce black tournament background

DeletedUser607

Game version: __ v1.26.3-(f914a7e5d) (2017-04-03 9:59); v1.29-(7560266f2)-(master) (2017-04-24 15:21)
Game world: __ de1, beta1
Browser + version: __ firefox 52.0.1, firefox 52.0.2
Flash Player version: __ 25.0.0.127
Operating System: __ win 10 1607
Screen resolution: __ fullhd
Account name: __ hotblack desiato, juni
Humans or Elves: __ elves, elves

Reproducibility: 2/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ turnierkampf, der hintergrund ist schwarz
__ tournament fight, the background is black

Expected situation:
__ nicht schwarz
__ noch black

Reproduction Steps
__ starte einen turnierkampf / start a tournament fight
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Attachments

• schwarz.png
    schwarz.png
    535.1 KB · Views: 140
  • schwarz2.png
    schwarz2.png
    543.2 KB · Views: 128

Deleted User - 60107

That happens in provinces too, not just tournaments. Sometimes the battle background does not load properly and you get the black background from you screenshots. Usually retreating and starting the battle again is enough to fix it.

DeletedUser607

yes

for me, it happens really rarely, yet it wasn't reported as a bug.

I've reported it on the german server, they've declared it as "we don't even have a clue of what you are talking about", it happened again, and I've reported it here.

Sir Squirrel

Yes this happens to me every once and a while as well, also had no hexes so you can't see where your troops can move.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Juni, thanks for your report! We could not reproduce this issue with the latest version of flash player, so please update yours to the latest version (today that's 25.0.0.148) and try again.

If you still experience this issue using the latest version of flash player, please do let us know!