• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Aqua Splendor

Heffernan

still nothing in apple store, but a little trickery seemed to… hmmm… do the trick.
i opened my account in pc and completed a cpl of tasks, then opened my account in ios tablet and i can now see the event ending timer, tasks, etc.
now, why would this work i don’t understand but remembered that i had done it before.

filiander

still nothing in apple store, but a little trickery seemed to… hmmm… do the trick.
i opened my account in pc and completed a cpl of tasks, then opened my account in ios tablet and i can now see the event ending timer, tasks, etc.
now, why would this work i don’t understand but remembered that i had done it before.
That also works on android.
Tried it right before.
Thank you @Heffernan

Martia

Thanks @Heffernan Worked for me on Android too, so I can at least do the tasks, But still unable to open event Windows to spend event currency or see daily price

Last edited:

vircit

I think mission 17, donate to the magic academy, could be a bit more explicit, at least in the information descriptor (which just states the same as the task). The only way I know of completing this task is by donating materials in the chauldron investigation phase, which means we are obliged to drink the sips right on a monday :(

1687783937694.png

Mrietha

At 9am Eastern still nothing on Android app. No update available.
As soon as I get my laptop reset up, have been away, I'll try your idea.
But I do have to say, where I was had limited internet. Would be SUPER frustrating if I couldn't get my laptop going.

Lovec Krys

I think mission 17, donate to the magic academy, could be a bit more explicit, at least in the information descriptor (which just states the same as the task). The only way I know of completing this task is by donating materials in the chauldron investigation phase, which means we are obliged to drink the sips right on a monday :(

View attachment 11508
Lol, Inno team in action again.
Good that my main city has lv 32 Tavern, so it can scout twice a week now. Pity for those without Tavern.

Mrietha

Worked for me too!

Interesting bit of inconsistencies: On PC - have standard opening picture - but access to new event
On App - opening picture matches the game - but no event until Heffernan's fix.
Thanks again Heffernan!

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Unfortunately version 1.78 is needed for the event to be fully functional. The current app version is only 1.77. Once version 1.78 is released to the app stores you will be able to play the event fully on the app, but for now, browser is required

cancermage

Unfortunately version 1.78 is needed for the event to be fully functional. The current app version is only 1.77. Once version 1.78 is released to the app stores you will be able to play the event fully on the app, but for now, browser is required
I've got 1.178 on andriod and still no game for me ;-((. hadthe asset download and no timer but no game either

Lelanya

View attachment 11508
There needs to be a better option than Scout a Province; what about Use 3 Spell Instants (since the other part is donate 3 times).

Enevhar Aldarion

The buying knowledge points requirement seems a bit excessive in my opinion, especially since the cumulative cost increase is not reversable.
#17 Buy 7 Knowledge Points
#20 Buy 7 Knowledge Points (optional)
#36 Buy 14 Knowledge Points
#43 Buy 20 Knowledge Points

This may be a problem for little cities, but in chapter 18, I buy KP every day, even without events, to keep my coins from being maxed when I collect from all my buildings each day. I am up to almost 5 million per KP on Beta, and in my US city, I am over 9 million per KP.

Mrietha

New twist: I can see and complete tasks, collect the seahorse food and see the event icon with time and amount of food, but ...
Can't click on the icon to play for prizes.
Android app; version 1.177.1 ... (zzz1.178)

Enevhar Aldarion

These quests they are throwing now that require either fighting encounters in provinces or negotiating encounters in provinces, with no other options, have to go. I made it to quest 44 and have this yet again, either fight 4 or negotiate 4. The problem is that I have one province encounter left and my scout will not be done for another 72 hours, so I will not be advancing in the quests for the next three days, unless I burn enough time boosters to get the scout done sooner. One side note, if this event had started on a Tuesday or later, like normal, I would have had the tournament available for the Gain Relics quests and would not have had to burn through my open provinces for those.

@Deadeye Jerry can you please tell the people who wrote these quests that this is very poorly done and needs to be removed? Quests that only accept province encounters for completion should be banned.

Heffernan

New twist: I can see and complete tasks, collect the seahorse food and see the event icon with time and amount of food, but ...
Can't click on the icon to play for prizes.
Android app; version 1.177.1 ... (zzz1.178)
yes, it’s a workaround to do the quests but isn’t perfect solution.
as for the version apparently the (zzz1.178) part is just for show, what we need is the first version number to be 178 while it’s still at 177 now. i commented about this sometime last year, didn’t understand why have the zzz version displayed at all when it doesn’t seem to mean anything, it just confuses you thinking that you have the required version but actually you don’t.

Mrietha

Yes, this is Beta. Bugs, poor play ideas, and inconsistencies should be expected.

BUT! Not having the app up-to-date when the event starts is either poor planning, or poor management with two different "departments" (events & updates) are not speaking with each other.
This is at least one day of playing lost for those who only have access to the app.

When I first started playing I had to update the app by hand for an event (thank you Forum for helping me with this way-back-when) but I haven't had to do that for along time.

Very disappointing!