• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Aqua Splendor

Ergolas77

Is it possible to donate to the magic academy without brewing the potions on the first day of the week? If not, could we make that happen?

Annelore

Is the display image for the set wrong? There seems to be alot of the small little pieces not shown.

Hazel Caballus

It seems to me that Inno doesn’t like iOS users. Still no event available! How are we supposed to test something which isn’t there?
And the Season quest is just laughing at me “Solve event quests”. Ha. I’d love to, if I had the chance.

Karvest

Yesterday it was ok.
1688037553536.png

Mrietha

Is it me or is fishfood not dropping as often as the rewards in other events?
I'm playing the garden in my real city - come back after several hours and collect 6 seeds.
Been gone from Beta a few minutes longer and get only 4 Fishfoods. Granted I am on the App (By the way did any one noitice we're up to version 1.177.1 ... (zzz1.179) ? ) but when I check on my pc no extra fishfood.
It's happened before, but I thought I might have miscounted but now I'm not so sure.

Ibison2

Maybe I'm seeing this wrong, but....the barrier, bootlegger and hypnojelly require 3 connectors to get the full set bonus. But whatever you put at the corner can only have 2 connectors.

TimeMachine

Maybe I'm seeing this wrong, but....the barrier, bootlegger and hypnojelly require 3 connectors to get the full set bonus. But whatever you put at the corner can only have 2 connectors.
The description say: connection to ONE set building not 3 connections
The describtion @Brummbaer is talking about just describes how every set-building has to be connected to the main hall.

I guess there must be a possibility to get three different kinds of bonus-situations because there are three different amounts dispayed.

1688073742800.png

To me, it seems like Winter-Set. You can have the full set-bonus on some of the set buildings but not on all of them. ;)

Enevhar Aldarion

Yeah, it is an odd set and I am not sure how you would get all the connections on the two little 1x1 buildings. It will take some experimenting in elven architect for that. This reminds me of the Moonstone Library set and trying to find all the connections for extras of the small parts.

cancermage

Funny, I only play on my phone. All of the sudden my version was updated without me hitting the play store. Did INNO finally figure out they could push updates on mobile just like the browser version??? I'm a programmer. I could have told them that years ago. I don't do games. I do software for pharmacy and hospital. If I screw up people my die. If only INNO had the same attitude.

Enevhar Aldarion

Funny, I only play on my phone. All of the sudden my version was updated without me hitting the play store. Did INNO finally figure out they could push updates on mobile just like the browser version??? I'm a programmer. I could have told them that years ago. I don't do games. I do software for pharmacy and hospital. If I screw up people my die. If only INNO had the same attitude.

Beta updates are always push updates. Only the Live servers have to download from the different app stores.

filiander

Funny, I only play on my phone. All of the sudden my version was updated without me hitting the play store. Did INNO finally figure out they could push updates on mobile just like the browser version???
I tried after reading your post.
I got no update. I can play the event-quests on my mobil, because I started browsergame for a short time, but I cant hopp through the ring. This menu is not available.

Last edited: