• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Applicant List Vanishing?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2074
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2074

2 days ago, I was in a fellowship whose Applicant list was multiple pages long and the whole thing just vanished. Was something reset? I was accused of deleting the whole list since I was the newest member and they gave me mage status. I would never do such a thing and thought it was a reset in beta. It was pretty upsetting being accused since I would never do that to anyone even if I was mad. I got chewed out so bad, I left the FS. :(

DeletedUser2069

They do disappear anyway after some weeks if the invitation is not accepted
You were not "chewed out so bad," you weren't chewed out at all, a statement was made and you chose to leave.

It wasn't weeks, though, it was overnight. I don't know what happened to it, but, in any case, that fellowship is down to 2 people. I'm sure the cause will remain a mystery, but it's no longer my problem.

Happy gaming.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hey folks,

We've edited or deleted some posts in this thread, as they were in breach of our rules, which state:

2. Be polite and constructive

• Please help us keeping harmony in the community. Make sure that you treat others respectfully, do not insult anyone and remain polite. Aggressive, vulgar and provocative language will not be tolerated.
• Report aggressive messages to the staff of moderators and never reply publicly to them. Reply to posts always in a civilized and constructive way.
• Remember that we all have different backgrounds and different opinions. Respect is the key of the game!

We've also closed this thread, as the bugs forum is not the place for discussions. We have a discussion forum for that, though please be aware that discussions of the nature of the one that was developing here are unwelcome anywhere on this forum, as they are in breach of the above quoted rule.

Please also note that the forum rules apply equally to private messages, and always remember,

Respect is the key of the game!
Thank you!​

Status
Not open for further replies.