• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [9214] Sorceresses disappeared & wrong in barracks

• Thread starter DeletedUser1075
  • Start date

DeletedUser1075

Game version: v1.3.3-(5c4a37e) (2016-04-04 14:45)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Microsoft Edge 25.10586.0.0
Flash Player version: 20.0.0.272
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 2736 x 1824
Account name: Grace
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title:

Current situation:
I have no sorceresses in my barracks (despite just having fought with 5 squads and won), and the training queue lists "sorceress 2" which I have not researched.

Expected situation:
I should have about 20 squads worth of sorceresses, maybe a few more. Not 100% sure, but they can't all be gone. Oh, and I've not researched Sorceress 2 yet so the barracks shouldn't be asking me to train them.

Reproduction Steps
Fight a battle with 5 squads of sorceresses
2. Win. (I had 1 complete squad, 2 squads with 61 thanks to that bug, 1 squad with 43 and 1 squad with 7 left).
3. Try to fight another battle with sorceresses.
4. See that there are 0 sorceresses available to fight.
5. Look in barracks and see the training option is for Sorceress 2 which is not yet researched.
6. Reload game. Confirm Sorceresses have returned. Go back to step 1, repeat, problem reoccurs. Barracks now continually references sorceress 2, but I can train them regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1075

Update:
I just fought with 5 squads of Granite Golems. Won. Went to fight another battle. The Sorceress column listed zero sorceresses left, the golem column listed all my sorceresses, there was no column with Golems.

On reflection, I suppose it is possible that the Sorceress 2 doesn't refer to the upcoming 2nd sorceress promotion in the research tree, which still leaves us with the disappearing troop issue.

Jixel

I've just hit the same issue, and lost ALL 2000+ of my Storm Barbarians after WINNING an encounter (where I used 3 x 252 Barbarians + 2 x 252 Cerberus II). Also have far fewer Cerberus, Blessed Paladin and Priest II left than expected.

Note - support ticket raised as well, this is a CRITICAL bug.

Are the units still gone after a reload of the game for you? From what we can see they should still be there, so it might "just" be a display issue. :)

Jixel

Oh for ... yes, they're back after a reload, roughly the expected numbers left.
I've never had this issue after previous updates, though, heck of a "display issue" to have now !

DeletedUser1075

The troops are still there after reload, though it seems like a poor UX to have us reload after every encounter. So then this would be a "display" issue vs. a database issue. If that's what you're trying to get at.

DeletedUser1075

Yes, absolutely! I was ready to cry when they were all gone... so sad to see the poor pixel people go poof. Reload is faster than rebuild.

DeletedUser

Ok, I was about to report it myself: both with elves and humans, after a combat my units disappear and I have to log-out and log-in again. Glad it's been investigating already.